Support: The darkness Within (Edelgard and Linhardt)

COUNTDOWN TO WAR: 7

Linhardt hated blood, yet something inside him wants vengeance on the people who made him suffer. "Those who slither in the dark". The name Hubert gave them when researching them.

Sometimes, he would nap to calm down, but the anger never subsided.

"Linhardt?" Edelgard's voice called out, startling him.

"Don't scare me like that." The green haired boy hissed.

"Apologies." The Soon-to-be Adrestian Emperor sighed. "I couldn't help but worry about you. And not only that, you barely left your quarters."

Linhardt remained silent. He did not know that he was becoming BERNADETTA since his kidnapping by Sirena traumatized him.

"Would you like to have some tea in my quarters?" Edelgard asked.

"WHAAAAAAT?!" Linhardt was very surprised when Edelgard requested HIM of all people to have tea with her since she only has tea parties with Byleth, Monica, Hubert, Ferdinand and Ishta.

"Sorry for the sudden request when I'm supposed to be preparing for my coronation as Emperor." Edelgard said. "But... I want to make sure you are in your best form of health."

Linhardt silently accepted the invitation.

They went to Edelgard's room. The Imperial Princess prepared some tea and a tray of sweets for her classmate.

Linhardt ate the sweets quietly.

"Tell me..." Edelgard grabbed her tea cup. "What caused you this rage, Linhardt? Lady Hevring has been worried sick about you."

The green haired young man took a deep breath, fearing that same emotion would return.

"Remember in Zanado?" He asked. "When I fainted because of the... ugh... blood on my hands?"

"Yes." The silver haired girl nodded. "Dorothea wouldn't stop worrying about it when we got back... and I think that girl (Camila) kept an eye on you."

"This fear..." Linhardt explains. "Was what triggered this anger that went to me when I encountered that girl... my captor. It was like I was seeing red... red like blood. And I wasn't myself..."

"I don't blame you for that." Edelgard nodded. "Sometimes, I would get that feeling as well... like when I was fighting my uncle."

She then grabbed his hand.

"But I will not let you lose yourself to rage." Edelgard said. "I will help you fight the darkness within you. And I will get rid of those who slither in the dark."

Tears fell down Linhardt's eyes and he started crying softly.

"Thank you..." He whimpered. "Thank you so much."

"Of course." Edelgard smiles. "As your classmate, house leader, Emperor... and friend... I will make sure you are at peace."

END OF SUPPORT