a𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐤.

Your birthday had just ended, the dark sky surrounding you

Your birthday had just ended, the dark sky surrounding you. It was really late at night.

You had spent your birthday at the beach, doing all your favorite activities with your friends. It was the greatest day of your life.

You couldn't remember how long you stayed at the beach for, but all you knew was that it was late, very late. Your apartment was dark as you unlocked your door.

"Mm...what a long day..." You mumbled, slightly yawning. Your hand moved to your light switch, and within seconds the whole apartment lit up.

You kicked your shoes off, closed a few curtains, laid the gifts on a small table, and slowly walked to the living room.

You hummed, taking your damp shirt and pants off which revealed your swimsuit. You carried them to your balcony to hang in the cool air.

You snatched the gifts off that table and walked to your room, using your elbow to open the door. You felt your hand against the wall as a desperate attempt to turn on the light.

"Happy birthday."

You flinched hard and dropped all of your gifts on the floor. One of the boxes contained something that shattered. You looked forward and before you knew it, you were heavily breathing. You turned the light on as your heart beat out of your chest.

"What the fuck are doing inside of my place? How did you...?" Your hand moved to your chest, as you angrily yet fearfully yelped. You looked around for a second before your eyes went wide.

Your bedroom was covered in balloons, and some streamers. On your bed was a gift from someone...from him. For a second, you thought his gesture was sweet.

"I- you have to leave. Please." You kneeled down at the floor before picking up the gifts you dropped. You avoid eye contact with him.

It was your crazy ex boyfriend, Akaashi.

FLASHBACK

"Keji, can we talk?"

"Mhm, what about?"

You nervously played with your fingers.

"I-I need a break. Please."

"Sure, where do you want to go?"

"Not like that...we need a break from each other. I want to break up."

His calm face darkened.

"Im sorry I just don't think-"

"What is it? What did I do to deserve this? You're leaving me?!" His voice slightly raised. He clung onto your body. You flinched.

"Please let go!" You shouted back, standing up from his lap. You rubbed your eyes, preventing oncoming tears from pouring.

"Goodbye Keji." You shook your head, before walking away.

He had been controlling, and way too protective over you. You had to leave, before both of you got hurt.

-

He was sitting on the chair by your desk, tilting his head at you. "After everything i've done today?" You shook your head, angrily stacking up gifts by your bed.

"Get out. You broke into my house." You stood up and crossed your arms.

"Baby, if your friends did this, or anyone else you wouldn't have reacted like this." He stood up, picked up his gift from your bed, and handed it to you.

"I even got your favorite. Some mascara, perfume, lip-"

THUD

The bag dropped from your hands. You swallowed your pride and clenched your hand which was violently trembling. His face was still calm, surprisingly. He laughed and sat down on your bed. He even picked up some of the stuffed animals.

"B-Breaking into a house is a crime, Akaashi. Leave."

"Hey now. I bought you gifts. Waited for you. Waited hours for you to come home. And you do this to me? We were going to celebrate."

"By breaking into my home and throwing a party? Why- why did you come here? What are you trying to do?"

"Y/n, I just want to celebrate with you. Now sit on the fucking bed." His tone switched from sweet to stern. "A-alright...i'm sorry..." You breathed heavily and hesitantly approached the bed before sitting down on it. His arms were wrapped around you.

"So, I thought we should discuss something, since you've...blocked me on everything." He chuckled, fidgeting with the strings on your swimsuit.

His breath reached your neck, causing you to shiver. You didn't dare to speak. His body was right behind you.

"Wow, it's almost like old times...cute..." He wrapped his arms around you. "Let's cut to the chase. I want to get back with you."

You stared at the ground, and your body froze. You felt horribly uncomfortable. You may have loved him at some point, but this was creepy.

"What if I say no?" You're trapped with his arms around you.

His face darkened. It looked like he had lost his patience. His arms had grown tighter, practically suffocating you.

"If you say no? That's not an option."

silence

"But if you had the nerve to...I would probably..."

The sound of him pulling out a knife filled your ears. your first instinct was to run...but you were too scared. you grip loosened at you stared into space.

imgoingtodieimgoingtodieimgoingtodoe

"Cut your pretty cheek...and then...kill your annoying little friends..."

His words stuck with you. He had trapped you in this horrible situation. He held the knife to your neck. You flinched.

"You're scaring me..." You whispered out of fear. You never thought you would be praying to live on the night of your birthday.

"I'm scaring you? Aww...just know I would never hit you...or lay a finger on you..." He paused, dropped the knife, and played with your hair.

"Unless...you had the nerve to piss me off." His touch was smooth but was descending into rough.

"I'll do it...please just don't hurt my friends..." You whispered, tears pouring down your cheeks. You were scared of him, but he didn't care.

He preyed on your tears, your angst, your SUFFERING.

"That's what I thought. I didn't mean to scare you baby...i just wanted you to love me again..." He pet your head as you buried it into his shoulder. "Don't worry...your friends are safe..."

This felt so wrong, but you remembered the times he cried into your shoulder, telling you how he loved you so much.

This was so bad...but you were already too deep in.

You sniffled when he kissed your cheek, stopping your tears. You were shocked, confused, scared, and comforted at the same time.

"I bought you some more gifts...so be ready..." He pat your head and giggled. This was going to be a long night for you.