𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐲. 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟐.𝟎

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐲/𝐧) 🫣🫣

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐰, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲!

-

"You're such a tease. You know I'm obsessed with you." Terushima sat across from you, admiring your face. You two were at an empty bar that reeked of cheap cologne and sex. He had ordered a bottle of sake, so you were drinking with him (begrudgingly). His eyes scanned your every moment, and your body.

"I know." You smiled at him, your pretty h/c hair falling over your bare shoulders. "But how much do you like me?" Your eyes were lit up, with your nails perched on your chin. You looked too cute to exist. Terushima chuckled and sneaked a glance at your cleavage. The bartender groaned and went to the back, most likely to get high.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Terushima liked you. Actually, that was a fucking understatement. Terushima was a stalker, you knew that. He saw you once at his game, and he decided to make your life a living hell. It started with disgusting, teenage boy texts;

"I saw you wearing a thong today, was it for me?"

"Lift up your shirt for me, please."

"I saw you walking home. Do you always walk with your ass hanging out of that short skirt?"

"You wore pigtails today? Damn girl, I could put those to use..."

...to your clothing going missing.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

You waited for him to answer you.

He kept staring at your body, like you were a goddess. You adjusted your short dress. He took a big sip of his drink, watching your every move. "You know how much I like you, y/n. We're meant to be."

"Just answer my question. Tell me what your intentions are with me." Your tone changed, a bit more serious. He smirked and moved closer, his hand on your thigh. His breath was on your ear, and it smelled like alcohol.

He paused before speaking.

"I want to fuck you and corrupt you. You're the hottest girl I've seen, yet you're too innocent for your own good..." He chuckled into your ear. You smiled in return.

"Is that so? Do you want that?" You asked, looking at him. Our lips were so close. He nodded, before opening his mouth.

"You know I do..." His fingers trailed to your inner thigh. You kept a blank expression on your face as he reached your panties.

SQUELCH

Blood gushed from his chest.

He looked down in shock.

A knife, in his chest.

"You still wanna fuck me, big boy?" You asked, whispering in his ear. He couldn't shout as the bartender got completely wasted and a knife was too painful. He stayed silent, struggling to gain consciousness.

"You're really weak for a man, Terushima..." You spoke again, moving even closer. "Stealing my clothing, stalking me, claiming you'll corrupt me if we fuck? You're pathetic...you're such a pussy..." You laughed, staring into his nearly dead eyes.

"Y-y/n..." He croaked. You twisted the knife to make him shut up. More blood dripped onto the dirty booth. He grunted in pain, and tears filled his eyes. It was music to your ears.

"It's a shame, maybe I shouldn't have stabbed you. We should've fucked before I chopped that dick of yours off..." You giggled.

His eyes turned glassy, as he collapsed on the table. Even when dying, his hand was still on your inner thigh.

You ripped the knife out of his chest, throwing it to the other side of the room without a care in the world. A fountain of red spewed out of his chest, splattering your dress and face. You wiped the blood off of your face.

"You ruined my fucking night,"

You scoffed, pouring the sake all over his hair.

"Couldn't even get me wet enough to care..."