blast from the past

same day, a few hours later after school

y/n laid in her bed on her phone, an open luggage on the floor with random items scattered in it and smoke filling the room. on the other side of the room, was another figure chilling on her couch. taehoon seong surprisingly, he liked chilling at her house sometimes during the week ever since she moved. he liked her couch in her room, it was super comfortable and even had massaging features.

"you should stop already."

"stop.. wha?" she slurred slowly.

"that drug shit kills you." taehoon got up from the couch, walking over to the girl and standing by the bed side. he stared down at the slumped girl, her eyes a bloodshot red while in a star position.

she sat up a bit to respond, but quickly falling back onto the bed. "donnn worryyy, they're not hardcore.. and i don't plan to die." she dragged her words to the boy, tapping her hand on the bed as if she was trying to prove she was still alive.

"you can't train and smoke, dumb ass." taehoon had enough, grabbing the blunt from the girls hand and throwing it out her open window.

"whyd ya do thattt.... i don't know where to get that shit in korea y'know.." she turned over in her bed, now her face stuffed in her pillow and laying on her stomach.

"come on, sober up so i can go home." he scowled, turning the girl back over onto her back, sitting her back up and leaning her on her headboard. she had tried slipping back onto her side but the boy stopped her and put her back up normally.

"i'm fine, just leaveee. bye bye hoonieee,"

"don't call me that. bye." he left her room, closing the door behind him. the front door was soon opened and closed, signaling taehoon had left already. y/n stayed in the bed, on her phone scrolling through social media boringly before getting a message from a random account on insta. she opened the message, looking at the profile before noticing it was that one blonde girl from school. she followed the girl back, responding to her message.

marykim~
heyyy y/n

y/n😴
hii, mary right

marykim~
yup, just wanted to text u and see wyd😊

y/n😴
ooo nothin, just chilling

marykim~
ohh okay, ik we aren't close or anything but u wanna hang out with me and my friends tomorrow? we're gonna go to get some drinks and guys

y/n😴
ooo for sure, just let me know!!

marykim~
kk, text u later

y/n put her phone down soon after the conversation, until it started ringing again from an unfamiliar number this time.

"i heard you're in korea right now, right?" y/n couldn't tell who the voice was at first, but now she could remember.

a year ago

y/n sat on top of the park wall that wrapped around the park, watching the people that were talking and arguing and whatever. a long red-haired girl that y/n knew walked up to another girl, almost fuming.

"bitch i heard you was talking shit!" the red-haired one yelled at the girl, who was shocked to see her.

"who the fuck said that? i never said shit arely.." the black-haired one looked almost offended arely would accuse her like that, feigning innocence to the bystanders. arely started tying up her hair, throwing her backpack to one of her friends and marie, the black haired girl, was nervous to what would happen.