down to business

as the second day of her new routine began, y/n again got up for school. she wore a similar outfit to yesterdays, spraying on a bunch of perfume and slipping on her adidas slippers. she slung her bag over her back again before heading out with some snacks to the bus stop. this time though, people tried talking to her at the bus stop and on the bus. it was quite irritating to her, it was literally only 7 in the morning and way too early for her. to block out the compliments and the questions, she put in her airpods and blasted her music while eating a bag of chips.

she got to the school early, deciding to walk around since she didn't know the school well. until she bumped into a certain male. "watch where you're going," he groaned, the impact was harder than usual with people bumped into him. he looked at the girl, finding her to be the same one from yesterday with the skateboard and the new transfer student in his class. y/n also recognized him from yesterday, realizing he was also in her class now that she could see him in the school uniform.

"oh, it's you again." she said, taking out her airpod and apologizing to him. "sorry about today and yesterday. gotta go." she walked past him quickly, walking towards the bathroom for her daily session. she walked in, and there were a few girls smoking cigarettes who eyed y/n curiously as she walked in. the girl entered a stall, throwing her bag on a hook and pulling out her pen from the backpack's small pocket. she tried doing a few tricks, accidentally hitting it way too much than she was initially going to.

she spent a few more moments in the stall, before putting her pen away and washing her hands in the sink. she walked out the bathroom, nearly bumping into a familiar blondie and her companion.

"oh, hey y/n!" mary greeted the girl, waving at her.

"hi mary, are we still hanging out today?" y/n asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"oh yeah! me and vin jin will get you after school, don't worry." mary side-eyed vin jin, elbowing him as a sign to talk.

"oh yeah! other people are coming too." he nodded excessively, a bead of imaginary sweat rolling down his forehead from how surprisingly nervous he was around the new girl.

"sounds great, thanks!" y/n smiled, the two girls saying bye to each other and going their desired ways as school starts.

after school

y/n was packing her up stuff slowly, noticeably high again but nobody knew that since no one knew what being high even looked like. they all assumed she was crying again and had issues or something. mary and vin jin had came to the classroom with some other people from their department, calling y/n over.

"hey y/n! let's go!" mary called out, waving at the girl. y/n sluggishly waved back, a large grin upon her face with her normal bloodshot eyes. y/n was a bit of a risktaker (and had no common sense despite how smart she was) and decided to hit the pen in class. nobody would notice, since she sat in the back and nobody would look at her. jay, whos name she just learned, knew about her little habit, but he didn't do anything to stop it. he didn't promote drug use, but it was the girls body and he couldn't stop what she would put in it.

y/n walked over to mary's group, saying hi to all of them. there was about 7 of them now, three girls including mary and y/n and four guys including vin jin. "y/n, this is yeong ava. ava, this is l/n y/n." mary introduced the two. ava had long brown hair with thick bangs that reached her eyebrows. she had large brown eyes that matched her hair and complimented her face nicely. yeong ava was pretty, her facial features matched each other symmetrically.