Please?

JC POV

"I miss you." she says crying into my shoulder.

those three words. those words just put my heart back together again.

I can't believe it. I don't think I'll ever stop smiling now.

I pushed her back a bit to look into her eyes. "I've missed you too." I said.

she went up on her tippy toes and kissed me. I kissed back. I've missed this. we stopped and I didn't know what to say.

then two important questions and to mind. "why are you here? In your old room?" I asked her. "to pack the rest of my things." she said sadly looking down.

"stay." I said, she looked up at me confused. "stay here, stay with me, please?" She smiled weakly.

"But me and Mia were gonna buy this place. she thought it was perfect, I thought it was amazing. it's also in a perfect neighborhood. it seems like it would be the perfect life." she went on and on while pacing around.

suddenly she stopped and looked at me. She started walking toward me. "but, we haven't bought the place yet. also, Mia could live there and bring someone else to live with her. I don't have to go, it's not my future I can just tell." she stopped when she got right in front of me.

"my future is with you." we both smiled hugely. I hugged her as tight as possible. "what now?" I asked. she smirked.

"well, usually in the movies, this is the part when you would ask me to be your girl friend. then depending on the movie we would either kiss or, I would say no and slap you and walk away." She said and quietly laughed.

I got down on one knee. "Emily Dillon, will you be my girlfriend?" i said smiling. "of course!" She said and tackled me. she kissed me while we were lying on the floor.

then someone walked in the room. we both stopped and glanced that way. Kian. Emily sat up while still on me.

Kian had the other baseball bat. he most likely saw the foot prints like me and thought there was a burglar. "oh umm..." kian just kinda stood there awkwardly.

I heard someone downstairs. "who else is here?" I asked Kian while still on the floor.

"Ricky." he said. Gosh, I'm not sure how Ricky is gonna react to this.

...........Hey hey. Double update!