Love never ends

EMILY POV
*one year later*

One year.

apparently a lot can happen in one year.

Connor can quit o2l. o2l's channel can stop making videos. everyone can move out of the o2l house.

Kian and Jc can start a channel together, they can also move into a house together with a person nicknamed Jj.

Biggest of all, I can get asked one of the biggest questions of all... will you marry me?

I said yes. that was about 1 month ago. One week from now is that wedding.

I bet you can guess who asked me that question.

it was Jc.

I'm going to be Emily Caylen... wow.
I don't know what to say about that.

Mia and I are kinda distant now. she moved into that house, she still lives there but she's there with her new best friend Ava. I live with Jc.

also I'm pregnant. 1 months to be exact. No bump yet. Jc is one of the most cautious people around me, starting the moment he found out I was pregnant.

I have my dress picked out and Zoella is gonna do my hair and makeup.

My dad isn't here anymore so Ricky is gonna walk me down the aisle.

I have so many feelings. I want everything to be as close to perfect as possible. I'm stressing way to much and Jc keeps saying it's bad for the baby. it's cute how much he cares.

I am gonna go to Zoella's house in a bit. she wants to test out some different stuff to see what looks best for the wedding.

I still haven't taken off the ring. I won't until I absolutely have to.

Jc seems kinda worried to, but it seems he wants to hide it.

Ricky is being supportive. that's all I ask for since he is normally extremely protective.

I hope everything goes as planned.

..........Wow!