2nd Miraculous Ladybug OC

Name: Janet Adams

Age: 17

Gender: female

Personality: Chill, tomboyish, quite frank, and a rocker.

Home of Origin: Houston Texas

Weapons: wrist blades

Crush: Nathaniel Kurtzberg

Family: Father (mentioned), mother (mentioned), brother (mentioned), and son named Keith.

Friends: (You!), Marinette, Adrien, Juleka, Ivan, Nino, and Alya.

Rival: Chloe

Relationships:
You- Finds you as a good friend.
Ivan- Best friend.
Juleka- Best friend.
Alya- Good friend.
Marinette- Good friend.
Adrien- Good friend.
Nino- Good friend.
Chloe- Annoying, but does not let this girl phase her in anyway possible.
Nathaniel- She has a crush on him, but usually stays friendly to ensure a good relationship even if he doesn't feel the same for her.

Appearance: hair brown, skin caucasion, shirt black, shirt logo yellow, leggings jet black, eyes green, long converse black and white.
Her son has black hair, light skin, blue overalls and white shirt, eyes icy green.

Voice claim:

Theme Song: Runaway by Bon Jovi

Occupation: Mechanic

Likes: working on vehicles, rummaging through the junkyard, spiders, motorcycles from ANY time period, 80s music, and making transformers references.

Dislikes: Anyone ruining her projects, her automechanical projects not working, and people making fun of her hobby.

Backstory: She grew up in a toxic family, and after having her son and being arranged to marry a guy she didn't even like or know, she ran away with her mechanic tools, money from her previous job, her rusted 1940s motorcycle, and her newborn son. She made it to Paris after sneaking on a few train carts and a few cargo ships, and got a job as a mechanic after showing off her skills. Then she managed to get herself into the high-school program.

Accessory: Choker
Accessory. description: Black leather with metal circles decorating around it and a buckle.

Accessory location: neck

Kwamii species: Scorpion

Kwamii name: Pinchh

Kwamii description: dark maroon with yellow eyes and a scorpion tail

Kwamii Personality: Sweet and shy

Activation Phrase: "Pinchh, start stinging!"

Deactivation Phrase: "Pinchh, stop stinging."