bro you got free stuff

Heyo here's chapter 2 ya.

-Grace

"Oh well that's a bit of an issue." Sportacus said.

"Um, well I think I ran in a straight line so," you pointed towards the direction you were running to catch the mayor, "I would think it's this way. There are also a lot of boxes outside so that will be an obvious tell."

"Okay, let's go!" He said. You were about to grab the empty box that was on the mayor's head but Sportacus beat you to it and started carrying it. You'd only know the man for about 10 minutes and it was really weird to see him walking instead of flipping. You guessed it would probably be kind of weird in this type of scenario to just flip away. Then you realized you were staring when Sportacus glanced at you. 

"What are you looking at?" This question was odd as he didn't seem to ask it genuinely but more as a joke which you honestly appreciated. 

"Oh, well I mean it's just weird to see you walk. I haven't know you for long but I've only seen you do flips to move around and stuff so it's just a bit bizarre." You say as he gives you are fake hurt look, "Not in a bad way!" You say quickly. 

Sportacus laughs, "Don't worry about it!" This man seemed incapable of exuding negative energy you could not imagine seeing him angry at anything which isn't the most common thing in most people. You ended up crossing paths with the kids from earlier and they all immediately started waving at Sportacus and he waved back with the biggest smile on his face. You gave them a small wave and also thought about the fact that he must be good with kids if they react like that when they see him. Is Sportacus incapable of anything but being the perfect man?

We walked slightly farther until I heard an adult male angrily mumbling to himself as he intercepted our path and looked at us. He noticed Sportacus first which seemed to shock him and then he looked at you which shocked him even more. 

"Hi Robbie!" Sportacus said with a happy tone in his voice. 

"Sportaflop what are you doing?! And why aren't you going all flippity-dippity-rippity-jippity-bippity-fippity-gippity-hippity-kippity-lippity-mippity-nippity-pippity-sippity-tippity-vippity-wippity-yippity-zippity?" The man who you assumed was Robbie said. You were greatly impressed with his speaking skills.

"Oh, this is (Y/N), they're new in town. The mayor was helping them move in but there was a bit of an accident." Sportacus told him with a smile.

"Uh, hello good to meet you." You said with a smile as held your hand out for Robbie to shake. He took your hand in between his thumb and pointer finger and harshly shook it before immediately removing his touch. Despite him barely touching you, your hand felt sticky.

"You aren't healthy right?" Robbie asked in an oddly hopeful tone.

"I mean I'm healthy to an extent, I could always do better though." Which was true, you weren't unhealthy per-se but coming to an outdoorsy place like Lazy Town would give you more opportunities to improve your health, which was a reason you decided to come here in the first place. This seemed to be a good idea as Sportacus seemed to be the embodiment of health and everyone, except Robbie, seemed to follow in his footsteps in a way. 

"Ugh! Why can't anyone be on my side?" Robbie said as he groaned and walked away, mumbling again.

"Bye Robbie!" Sportacus said with a smile. Robbie seemed to greatly dislike Sportacus based on what he said but Sportacus seemed to feel no negativity towards Robbie and honestly that was chill of him.

You chuckled, "He's a character!"

"Yeah," Sportacus said, "He doesn't like being active. He tried to get me to leave town recently." What? He said that so casually?! Is Robbie just completely non-threatening? He's seriously chill with this guy trying to kick him out all the time? Your respect for Sportacus grew. "Don't worry," Sportacus seemed to notice the shocked look on your face, "Me and the kids always figure out a way to get out of whatever his plan is."