ace attorney irl (Swiped Sweets)

Yes I love this episode and I have so many actual creative ideas for this one so the reader won't just be lame and passive in this one. Super hyped. Also, I was gonna try and make this work like chronologically but that is way too hard so I'm just gonna basically write the episodes with some silly scenes included. 

-Grace

You had adjusted fairly well to life in LazyTown. You woke up, ate, did stuff with the kids, sat around, Sportacus showed up to play or save someone, you went home, and slept. You had established quite a lovely routine and were quite content with it. You had also become closer with everyone as time went on. You got to know the kids pretty well. All of them had their own little quirks that you got used to. You came across the mayor on occasion when popping by Stephanie's house for varied objects you guys needed. Sometimes you would just run into him on walks and talk about whatever. He was an odd but nice guy. You had also gotten to know Bessie, who's birthday was coming up, and she was a character. She worked in the mayor's office and you had seen her when Sportacus's crystal went missing. You did come across her fairly regularly and had some odd conversations with her. You also saw the mayor constantly getting things for her so you assumed they had some sort of relationship but honestly who knows.

And as for Sportacus, (F/N) continued to question you about him and you told the truth but not all of the truth. They accepted your explanation and didn't question you further about how you felt about him, which you were very grateful for. Other than that, the two of you had gotten slightly closer. He'd come around to play sports with the kids and being the two adults in the group you ended up having face-offs for the kids' amusement. While you enjoyed the strategy behind sports the physical stuff was not your skillset so Sportacus won every time. 

Despite saying you had no chance all the kids told you to believe in yourself and stuff but it worked like once. There was one time where you 1v1'd him in basketball and actually scored on him. You had gotten used to his defensive play style and managed to throw him off and shoot a three. You didn't know how that happened but you were sure it was luck. The kids were ecstatic and swarmed you. When they calmed down you grabbed the ball so you could check it. You bounced the ball to Sportacus, who instead of bouncing it to you slowly walked towards you. Seeing him walk made you feel uneasy. You glanced at the kids who weren't paying attention out of excitement and glanced back at a smirking Sportacus walking towards you. He leaned down a teensy bit (or up ig if you're taller than him. Magnus is like 5'9 so if you're taller than that he leaned up ig).

"Good job. Be ready." He stated quietly with a teensy smirk. You gave a sharp nod as he pulled away and bounced the ball to complete the check. 

You got crushed. You had no clue if your basket inspired him or if he felt he could go all out now or what, but he stole and shot everything. You were in shock. When the score hit like 58-3 the kids called it quits. Sportacus threw you water bottle which you nearly dropped as you leaned against a wall chugging it. 

"You were good." Sportacus said smiling as he took a couple sips. 

"While I was good compared to my past performances, you were way better." You said laughing with a pant, "it was a pure strategy thing anyways, just watched how you moved and it worked out somehow." 

"Maybe I should try watching my opponents more." He said thoughtfully.

"No no no! Don't do that it will be way harder to beat you!" You said as you both laughed.

This trend continued throughout multiple sports. Soccer, 10-1. Volleyball, his team would take all the sets. Baseball, you couldn't hit the ball but you did catch some of his weaker hits...once. You were never super athletic and had likely moved more in the last week than you had moved ever. You didn't mind it though as you were enjoying yourself. You felt you could consider yourself friends with both the kids and Sportacus at this point and you were pretty happy. The days were good.