she knows ..

Thinking:'
Taking:"

Sorry yes I know this vary late you can leave now this shit of a story wouldn't be getting any good, read at your own risk ig..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Giyuu:nemi...wake up...

Sanemi:shh.. Sleep more oba-yuu...

Giyuu:'oba?'

Giyuu:"ne ne what did you call me?.. "

Sanemi:'shit.'

Sanemi:"I called you yuu but why did you wake me up so early?"

Giyuu:"ah master called us for a meeting"

Sanemi:"you sure?"

Giyuu:"Mhm"

Sanemi:"ok then Ill get ready ,wait for me?"

Giyuu:"Oki I'll be waiting for you down stairs"

Sanemi:"alright"

Time skip brought to you by uzui's brothers and sisters
﹊◡﹊

On the way to the meeting both sanemi and giyuu spotted mitsuri and obanai

Giyuu:"ah mitsuri!!"

Mitsuri"eh? Ahh yuu!! How have you been?!"

*mitsuri calls giyuu yuu and giyuu sometimes calls mitsuri Onee-chan they see each other like siblings*

Giyuu:"I'll been well you?"

Mitsuri:"I'll been wonderful obanai took me shopping yesterday it was great!"
*Happy mitsuri noises*

Obanai didn't say anything nor did sanemi but they were looking at each other dead in the eye they know if a little mistake could give them away so they just chose to stay quiet mitsuri and giyuu both noticed this but paid no attention to this sense both sanemi and obanai told them both that they got into a 'fight'

Mitsuri:"ne ne yuu do you know why master called a meeting?"

Giyuu:"no sadly I do not"

Right as giyuu was finishing his sentence a certain butterfly to appear next to them

Shinobu:"Ara ara~ nice seeing you four here"

Giyuu:"ah good morning kocho"

Mitsuri:"Ohayō gozaimasu!!"

S&O:".... "

Shinobu:"hmm what wrong cats got your tongue?"

Sanemi:"can we go now? Well be late"

Mitsuri:"ahh yes the meeting all most forgot"

Shinobu:'I know everything sanemi.. Obanai... '

Shinobu:"ne ne mitsuri giyuu you two go first I need to talk with these two for a minute ok?"

M&G:"alright"

Shinobu waited until they were far away form them she was about to speak when obanai beat her to it

Obanai:" the hell do you want you bitch"

Shinobu:"you have no right talking to me like that whore"

Sanemi:"don't fucking talk to him like that!"

Shinobu:"oh why? defending your little boyfriend now are we pathetic"

Sanemi:"what.. "

Obanai:"what are you talking about..."

Shinobu:"I know you two are cheating on them really pathetic obanai if you don't want mitsuri ill merry her bitch you two are some stupid excuse of humans well that all bye~ hope they figure it out and when they do I'll be the one laugh"

Shinobu left she wanted to tell giyuu and mitsuri About sanemi and Obanai's secret relationship, but she didn't want to break her heart, so she left it up to them to figure it out.....
But if they didn't on time she'll tell them in front of everyone even the master

Sanemi:"fuck what do we do?!.."

Obanai:"for now let's just go to meeting well figure something out..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ok shit that all I'm tired af I'm sorry if this did not meet your expectations sorry