Sit Pretty

I place the red leather collar around your neck and then take a backward step to admire my new toy.

You wait there on the floor, drooling a little from the corner of your mouth, watching my every move. It was obvious that you were excited, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hurried over to my bed and took a seat. I teasingly lifted my skirt at you in order to give you a sneak peek at what's to come.

"Puppy, come here~", I said quietly. You got up right away and came over to me, wanting more attention.

"Sit, puppy~", I commanded. Once you were settled, I grabbed a leash from nearby and attached it to your collar, much to your pleasure.

"Now can you bark for me, Puppy~?"

You barked twice and I smiled, "Good girl! I think you deserve a treat, turn around."

You turned around as requested and obediently showed me your lower body, which was obviously wet with arousal. I put a couple fingers into the folds and slowly started stroking, while you whined in response. I couldn't help but laugh. How did a girl so pure, so good, become something I, a dirty girl, could use for my own pleasure?

You practically growled with pleasure as soon as my hand touched your tender spot. That's just what I need to hear right now. I increased the speed of my finger movements when I sensed some resistance, making sure to always land on your sweet spots.

"Ah.. Fuck! Yes.. Fucking.. Ah..."

No matter how frequently I did this, it never grew boring. I was so drenched from the sight of you writhing on the ground below and whining. After all, it's only fair that I be compensated for this service.

"Puppy, get over here and please your mistress."

You jumped onto the bed and immediately sat next to me without giving it a second thought.

That's it.. Just let yourself go, puppy. Enjoy what you're receiving.

I took hold of your collar at the back and tucked you under my skirt.

"Get to it."