M Anthro Hisuian Typhlosion Reader x Random Trainer Girl

(This idea popped into my head and I ended up writing it on a whim, though it should be decent enough.) 

Upon awakening, I experience an odd, or perhaps better described as fluffy, sensation all over my body. I groggily open my eyes in response to this and realize that I appear to be lying on a soft patch of grass. I sit up straight and hesitate to look down at myself, but when I do, I see what appears to be soft purple and cream-colored fur rather than my skin. When I look at myself, I also see that my body proportions are quite peculiar. Observing my claw-like hands and paw-like feet, as well as the obvious presence of a tail on my bottom, I have appeared to take on an almost beastly or creature-like form. My mouth also develops an impressive collection of fangs. I immediately acknowledge that I have unknowingly awakened as a Hisuian Typhlosion, or at least an anthro version.

You'd think that in this situation, I would start to panic, but oddly enough, that isn't the case. More than any other time in my life, I experience an odd sense of calm and contentment. I slowly got to my feet and looked around inquisitively to see if anyone or anything was nearby. I think I'm in a little forest clearing. Though I'm not sure why, I automatically start to sniff the air. But after a while, my nose picks up a whiff of an intriguing smell.

I follow the scent as I walk through the forest, adjusting to my new body. When I get to the smell's source, my eyes catch what appears to be a person, and as I get closer, my suspicions are proven to be correct. Specifically, a human girl with a hiking backpack and some sort of dress. It smells divine because she is currently making some sort of stew over a fire.

I approach the girl cautiously, and when I'm close enough, I grunt to let her know I'm there. She looks startled in my direction but soon relaxes when she sees me.

"Hello there! I didn't notice you before." I get a friendly smile from her. She looks at me with some confusion as I approach, probably as a result of my peculiar walking gait and posture.

"I'm making my special stew right now; would you like some when it's done?" When she asks, I eagerly nod and choose to sit next to her while she continues to prepare the meal. She soon takes a nearby bowl and pours me some food, which I start to gulp down right away. After we have both finished, I start to consider how I might repay her before coming up with an idea.

A short while later, the girl sits on a nearby tree stump and starts to draw to distract herself. I quietly approach her and look over her shoulder to see that she appears to be drawing me into a variety of poses. I wait with interest for a while before beginning my "thank you."

She jumped a little as I tenderly wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back up against my stomach. Although the girl appears surprised by the unexpected contact, she also doesn't seem to be against it, so I go ahead. She is placed on my soft lap after I slowly raise her so that I can sit on the stump. She gives me a slight flushed look as she looks up at me, but I don't say anything; I just smile down at her and keep hugging her softly. She has slightly strawberry-scented hair, and I nuzzled my face into it while letting out a happy, soft growl-like noise. My cute antics make the girl giggle a little, which makes me happy as well.

I gently begin to shift my claws, reaching under the hem of her dress. She makes a small surprised noise, and I pause for a moment before looking at her and tilting my head slightly in an attempt to get confirmation. She looks over after regaining her calm and nods as if she understands what I'm asking. I continue slipping my claws under her dress while grinning widely, and my teeth sparkle in the light.

I start by lovingly stroking her thighs, then move higher up toward her waist and continue to caress there as well. The girl writhes under my tender touch, which I find to be very enjoyable. I let out a soft growl and carefully bite down on her shoulder, being careful not to bleed. She quietly moans in response, but not quiet enough to escape my notice, indicating that she clearly appreciates this development. I sneak my claws up until they're on her chest during this and give her a light squeeze to see how she reacts. She moaned louder than usual, which made me happy and let me know that I am doing well to please her.

All of this has gotten me quite worked up, so I promptly tear off her bottoms and grip onto her legs, propping her up for easy access. My member is now visibly throbbing with desire, and my balls have also started to dangle. I gave her face a gentle nudge with my nose as if to say, "Are you ready?" She nods eagerly as she casts a reddened gaze my way. I line myself up with her entrance and slowly push inside, grunting in pleasure the whole way.

She lets out a gasp at this and grabs hold of my arms tightly, making me chuckle lightly. She seems very inexperienced and eager, and I can tell that she will be more than willing to learn how to satisfy my needs. I start to push ferociously, allowing myself complete freedom to take advantage of every inch that she permits. We stayed locked together for a good hour, and I eventually came. This causes me to let out a low rumble as my muscles contract and release from my orgasm. The girl gasps and squeezes my arms even tighter. I give her a tight hug after I've finally calmed down from my orgasm, pleased with what has transpired.

She says, "Thank you for that," and then promptly nods off in my arms.