chapter 71

, I took a taxi then headed towards the dream mansion .

A car conn-erred the taxi so I walked out. Nana's dad walked out.

" Kim soo Hyung? What are you doing here?"i asked
"Kang hye, wow!! it seems I am destined to stop your generation from dreaming" he said.

I moved back

"just the same way I you and stopped you from competing so my wife would win I am also here to make sure that your daughter doesn't compete so my baby can win"he said

"I will never forgive you for what you did to me. where is deya"I asked

"Oh your daughter. odeya blake?"he said.

"Where Is my child, where is deya. where is my child"I shouted in frustration then pushed him.

" your daughter. this girl" he said and played a voice tape. It was deyas song. I started shedding tears then fell to the floor. I held his legs

"Where Is deya soo Hyung, where is my daughter??" I cried

"Am not heartless , I would let you see your daughter. Here she is, you Where with her all these while but you are such a dummy that you didn't know"he said and showed me a picture.

Isn't this...Isn't this, deya. My tears fell. You where here all this while deya - God Why didn't you give me a sign.

Kim soo hyung ruined my life. He made me betray my husband. When I realized he was just using my voice to promote his wife, his wife whom he said was dead.

I ran away ,I returned to deyas dad, after cheating on him , after leaving him to pursue my dreams. Deyas dad beat me up then sent me away . I met an accident which landed me in coma.

He took my daughter away Then relocated. That was how I started looking for deya.

"Take her away"he said and the guards dragged me out.

"Where do we take her to?"they asked

"Take her to my ware house" he said and they dragged me into the car.

Finally my mouth was tied and they drugged me into unconsciousness. Kim soo hyung is a very bad man. The car drove off and i just drove past the boyfriends car.

My deya...my deya..I know he will release me after the female lead is chosen but am scared because this competition might be important to you and your father will rather die than let you sing. Not after what I did to him because of singing.

Mr Kim's pov.
Wow fate is really something. I really want nana and Bryan to be together during that duet training, that's her last opportunity to be with him. Once she gets pregnant trust me sir Edwardo will force Bryan to marry her.

That boy is so wealthy, my daughter deserves to be his woman.I didn't spare the small boy so he would grow and marry some girl.

I actually spared bryans life because his wealth was too much to go to waste.

Killing his dad was a waste, I didn't know everything the man had was in Bryan's name.

my baby nana did the rest for me by getting him to fall in love with her though I have a feeling they are having childish couple fights.

Well well, this is not the period for a deya to come in, they need to do that duet training together.

Alison is coming to Korea. That girl is the one in charge of Bryan's parents case. She doesn't think their death was just an accident. Am so scared of that little girl, she is so smart.

while She is here I better be care full. I wonder why she is coming, I hope she doesn't have any lead on The Case

I walked into the house and nana rushed out

"Dad where is Mrs Madison?"she asked
"She is safe..she will be fed very well" I said
"Ok...it's only till after the exposure. I am not even training for the voice challenge because I know deya won't sing. But once I am chosen you must release her mum ok?"she said.

"Ok darling. You know what's next after you start spending time with bryan right, you need to get pregnant nana. You loose Bryan this time and you have lost him forever . Get pregnant and I promise you bryan must marry you ?"I said. She smiled then hugged me

"Daaaaaaaaad you are spoiling me" she said and hugged me ,I held her tight.