"Yeah we're screwed baby girl"

Annie hovers nervously over the table while Ruby totals the money they've raised. Beth drinks whiskey as Hayley begins to pace around. "Where are we?" Hayley asks worried. "Short" Ruby answers making Hayley pace faster.

"Don't stress too much it's not good for the baby" Annie says holding on to Hayley. "Your right. I just need to calm down" Hayley stutters as she tries to calm down. "By how much?" Elizabeth asks while sitting down. "Over sixty grand" Ruby says gulping down her drink. "What about the car?" Ruby asks turning to Annie.

"I took it back. And it lost half its value. Btdubs" Annie says. " Maybe you shouldn't have bought it in the first place!" Ruby snaps "my what a helpful contribution. Let me just grab my Time Machine" Annie states sarcastically. Beth remains quiet trying to think of a plan as Hayley began to rub her swollen stomach.

"We should go to the police." Ruby suggests making Annie look at her like she had two heads. "Wait what?!" Annie says. "We haven't done anything that bad yet,we don't have records" Ruby tries to explain but Annie wasn't trying to hear it and quite frankly hayley wasn't either. That idea was terrible.

"Uh yes now we do" Annie interjects. "If we just explain to them—" Ruby says but Annie cuts her off. "What, that we meant well? Gee officer We
didn't mean to piss off a gang, we just wanted to rob a grocery store!"

"I would just like not to die, okay? If you have a better idea" Ruby says as her voice starts to get louder. "We take the money from somewhere
else. We steal it and pay them back and just put it all to bed --" Annie gives an idea. Before she could give her full idea ruby cuts her off. "Girl, you have LOST YOUR MIND!"

"ENOUGH!!" Beth yelled grabbing all of the girls attention. "We're gonna get the money. We're
gonna figure this out. We are strong and we are resourceful and we've accomplished way harder than this. I once made three hundred goddamn cupcakes in one goddamn night that were both nut and gluten free." Beth says making a whole speech. Hayley looks at Beth confused about her speech but decided to say nothing. "Not sure how we got from a gangster trying to kill us to making cookies that were nut and gluten free"Hayley thought giving Beth a weird look.

"Kid still had an allergy attack." Annie mutters making Hayley shake her head. "You don't always need to fact check me, okay?" Beth yells turning to Annie who put her hands up in defeat. Beth takes a deep breath before continuing."I'm gonna shower. I smell like booze and crime."

Hayley looks down clutching her stomach. "We will be alright..." she mumbled to herself trying to really convince herself.

...

Hayley left Annie's house and went home. Being pregnant and dealing with a gangster that wants to kill you is hard work and it's exhausting. As she walks into her house she locks her door before plopping herself onto the couch.

She laid there for a few minutes before trying to get up to get in the shower. She felt the same way beth did, she smells like crime. It's not a good scent. "One...two...three" she mumbles to herself as she tries to get up.

It takes about five minutes for her to get up but she still manages. She began walking to her staircase and stared at them exhausted. "Come in hayley you can do it" she says trying to encourage her.

She then grabs the railing and starts going up the steps. Once she reaches the top she goes straight the bathroom and turns on the shower. She begins to strip and get in the shower. The warm water on her skin felt nice,it made her forget her problems.

What she didn't know was a certain someone found his way in her house and is sitting on her bed. After about 10 minutes she turns off the shower and grabs her towel,wrapping it around her.

As she steps off out of the bathroom she makes her way to her room. "Hey pregnant mama" rio says smirking. She lets out a scream,clutching her towel. "How the hell did you get in here?" Hayley says trying to calm her nerves.

"You left the door open" he answers,lying. "I locked my door. I'm pretty sure" Hayley mumbles to herself. Rio didn't say nothing because he knew she did. "Can you get out I'm naked if you didn't notice" Hayley scolds. "Yeah I've noticed. Who's the daddy?" Rio asks staring at her swollen stomach which is poking out of the towel. "Deadbeat asshole but I'm pretty sure that doesn't concern you" Hayley says looking at him.

Rio says nothing but makes his way towards hayley who was backing up until she hit the wall. "You shouldnt run your mouth so much. It could get you killed..." rio informs her. Even though she was scared she tried not to show it. KEYWORD: try.

Seeing that Hayley didn't respond to that rio then stood back for her. "Make sure you and those other bitches get my money" rio threatens as he shows his gun. Hayley gulps in fear and clutches her towel harder. "I'll see you later. Yeah?" He says smirking before he leaves her room and out of her house.

Hayley sat there trying to figure out what just happened. Suddenly Hayley felt a kick and she quickly looks down at her stomach. "Yeah we're screwed baby girl" Hayley says feeling where the baby kicked.