"I should probably tell you he saw me with a towel on in my house last night"

Hayley was at Beth's house looking for soemthing to eat when Annie enters with a panic face. "They're looking for him." Annie says panicking. "Do they know he's missing?" Beth asks as she cuts her food quickly. "I don't know." Annie answers. "Or is it just about the robbery?" Beth asks resulting In the same answer as before. "I don't know!" Annie repeats.

"What did you tell them?" Hayley asks as she goes into Beth's fridge and takes out the pickles. "That you bashed his head in with a whiskey bottle. What do you think I told them?" Annie says sarcastically.

"So, I got $18 in tips. I had to sell Stan's favorite
set of cufflinks for $250. Sara is playing her first soccer game in a T-shirt instead of the team uniform. Which gives us a grand total of $343. Which means we now owe $59,657 to the violent street gang." Ruby informs the women as she walks into the house, looking at her phone. "Please tell me you guys did better" Ruby finishes. All three girls give eachother a look which doesn't go unnoticed by ruby. "What's going on?" Ruby asks.

"There's been a development." Beth says trying to word their new situation as possible. "What kind of development?" Ruby asks as Hayley's shakes her head. "Not a good one of course." Hayley answers before taking a bite from her pickle. "Well..." Beth trails off.

.....

The girls go to Kenny's play house which is located in the back of the yard. "What am I looking at right now?" Hayley asks as sees a tied up boomer. "Not saying he doesn't deserve this but at least you guys could've invited me to help" Hayley mumbles shrugging. "What am I even looking at right now?!" Ruby yells in disbelief. As the man screams the girls go back into the house leaving him there yet again.

"He knows about the store." Annie says. "He was going to the cops." Beth defends. "Does he know about the gang, too?" Ruby asks closing the door after Hayley gets in. "Hell no. That's way above his pay grade. He's like the definition of middle management. Oh, and he also tried to rape me." Annie says shocking Hayley and ruby. "What the hell??" Hayley says as her pickle drops on the floor. "Damn it!" Hayley's mumbles as she looks out the window and to the playhouse. "That is absolutely true." Beth adds in.

"He's a dick and a rapist." Annie insults as Hayley tries to squat down to get the pickle. "It was self-defense." Beth says as she makes her way to Annie's side. "Self-defense." Ruby repeats with a disbelief tone. "Definitely/yes" Annie and Beth respond still not paying attention to their pregnant sister. "How is hogtying a man, climbing him 12 feet above the earth, and hiding him in a treehouse self-defense?" Ruby asks rolling her eyes.

Silence erupted as Beth and Annie both look at eachother. "Okay, you know what? You weren't there." Annie says. "You're damn right, I wasn't there." Ruby utters back, agreeing with them. "Guys..." Hayley says still trying to bend down. "We are feeding him." Beth says turning around.

"Oh good" Ruby responds back sarcastically. "Guys..." Hayley says a little louder but is still annoyed by her sisters and friend. "What else were we supposed to do? If he goes to the cops,
we're screwed." Annie yells. "No, we're screwed
because of the gang that is going to kill us if we don't get them their money." Ruby yells back.

"Guys!" Hayley yells as they all look at her. "A little help please" she asks as Annie makes her way to Hayley. "Okay, well, I make $9 an hour, so just give me a couple decades." Annie says picking up the pickle and throwing it in the trash. "Okay, who do we know?" Beth asks.

"To rob?" Annie asks looking at them in disbelief. "Isn't that what got us in this mess? Not a good idea" Hayley says making her way to a chair. "To ask for money, Annie." Ruby corrects her. "Somebody rich who would care if I was dead? I mean, I wish." Annie says but then began to see a certain expression on her sister and friends face. "What?....Who?" Annie asks as Hayley looks confused as well.

Annie's eyes widened as she realizes who they mean. "No" she immediately says. "What do you mean, "No?" Ruby asks. "I mean, "No." Annie utters. "Uh who are we talking about?" Hayley asks still confused. "No, no, no." Annie repeats. "Annie, this is life or death." Beth says folding her arms. "I choose death. Give me death!" Annie shouts as she raises her arms in the air.

....
"Thank you for making me completely humiliate myself for no reason. These are cold" Annie says walking into the cafe and picking up fries before eating them. The girls were at ruby's job which is a cafe trying to figure how they are gonna pay back the gang friend. "They're not mine." Hayley mentions making Annie spit out the fries. "Eww" she mumbles in disgust.

"What do we do now?" annie asks sighing,throwing her hands up in defeat. " I have no idea." Hayley answers scratching her head. As they continue to sulk ruby suddenly see three men sitting down at a table in the corner.

Judging by the tattoo on the guys neck she realized who they were. This made ruby freeze making the others notice. "What is it?" Hayley looks at her friend with concern until she saw what Ruby was looking at. "Just great" Hayley mumbles to herself.

"Stay here." Ruby says nervous as she slowly move towards the guys. "I've got a question for you." rio says looking at the menu not bothering to look at her. "The two, two, and two meal deal, How much is that?"

"$7.95." she answers as the two guys and rio was with starts looking at her. "Yeah, see, but if I order two hot cakes, two sausages, and two eggs a la carte, it's cheaper."

"You get a garnish." she says scared. "Like parsley or something?" rio jokes making the two other guys laugh. "It's an orange slice." she adds as they stop laughing. "You tell the owner that ain't right? Cheating people like that?" Rio asks looking at ruby as he moves his gun to his lap. Seeing this action ruby gasps in fear. Suddenly hayley got up and walked over to ruby making her feel a little better.

"Is there a problem?" She looked at him as he tilted his head. "No problem just asking about the scamming of this place". Hayley grabs ruby's shoulder and began consoling her. "We're gonna get you your money. All of it." Ruby says tried to assure him."now would be great." He responds looking at the girls.

"We need more time to get it."hayley adds in as rio gave her a look. "Thank you" ruby blurts out and put her head down. "I'll come by tomorrow 1:00 good for you? Your house. You can subtract the coffee." he said getting up looking at hayley. The girls freeze as the men walks past them. Hayley lets go of the breath she hadn't realized she's been holding. Both girls share a glance with the others in concern.

"I should probably tell you he saw me with a towel on in my house last night" Hayley whispers to ruby who looks at her shocked. "I'm sorry what?!"

Heyyyy guyssssss

I hope you like this chapter!

Like.

Comment

Share!