🦋4🦋

Next morning

Ah.... Jaechan starts groping the chest of the man who was laying next to him.

When did my pillow become this hard....

Stop,...... Squeezing already..... Don't start early in the morning I don't have energy to
deal with your weirdness anymore....

Ahhhhhhhhh................... You...... Me..... Us....... Ahhhhhh........ I..... Virgin...... Atyyy........

Shut the fuck upp... People will think that i become mad overnight. And for your kind information we didn't do anything that your peanut brain is thinking.

Then.. Then... Why am I hugging you in your bed, in your apartment???

I don't know why you are hugging me either... I try to stop your octopus hands but you keep crawling into my arms... And for the apartment part! I usually don't allow anyone other than my closed one's inside my apartment.... You said that you don't have apartment and was embarrassing me in front of the restaurant thats why I took you in.... Now I think i shouldn't have.....

Ah... Okay iam sorry... But where are my clothes? Why am I wearing only this over sized t shirt? Why can't you give me some normal clothes?

Hey! That's my normal clothes... As for the bottom : I tried... But mine was way to loose for you....

You changed my clothes???

Yeah..,.
And whats up with the Donald Duck panties 😆 I have never seen a grownup wearing that...

Sir. ........ Oh... Are you checking every grownups underwear and keeping a note Or what?

I don't about others but I have definitely seen yours slave... So now get you Donald ass up and move so that I can get freshen up and make you something for your growling stomach!!

Soeham was laughing inside his head while walking towards the shower because  the grumpy person in the bed looked like he was about to kill him. But the sight reminded him of a angry cat poured with water . After few minutes jaechan become fully conscious  and started exploring the apartment. It was premium x class apartment  fully furnished. But the decor was minimum and the theme highlighted the personality of the owner. He noticed a picture of young soeham on the shelf and was about grab it then suddenly someone grabed his hand and he got trapped between a desk and a 6 ft tall giant fresh out of shower wearing only a bath towel , his hair was dripping wet and the weiny hands that grabed him tightened....

What are doing??? Leave my hand....

First of all why are wandering in someone else's apartment like it's a damn playground... Secondly what we're you trying to take from my shelves???

I was just checking your old picture and you don't have any diamond in there?? Right????....

Okay Donald theif....

Okay Dr.. Dragon.. But can you please take you hands off from my waist !!
And go and dry your hair...

Dra... Dragon????
Door bell rings suddenly and soeham released jaechan from his grip. Door was opened and there was a delivery.

Sir, you ordered size medium clothes yesterday iam here to deliver the items from department store.

Here you go....

What is this??

Try it... I ordered new clothes for you... I don't know whether it matches your style or not!  Or do you prefer wearing mine..?

Give it here... I will shower.... And... Iam going to use your toiletries...
And   . Mmm... Please wear something.... Nobody is here to see your sculptured body and six packs....
"Showing off Or what! "

What??

Nothing I was just saying... Show me the way....

Jeachan took  a shower and soeham prepared breakfast for them. After having the meal both got ready and headed out... Soeham was having consultation but it was a day off for jae. Soeham dropped off him at his condo and went back to hospital. Jeachan walked very manly and cool in front of him but when the car left he run inside his condo and was embarrassed to even look in the mirror. He was shocked because of his behavior  .... He gained all his memories while he was in the car,.. Last day after reaching soehams apartment he was still cussing his heart out and screaming and even vomited to add insult to injury he slept half naked with his superior that too by groping and clinging onto him....

How am I supposed to look at his face tomorrow in the hospital.. . Ahhhhh.. . I don't know . ......

Next day hospital

Hey.... Dr chan.... Why are hiding here and there from morning?? Or did you lost something???

No, sister nothing I was just exercising and did you see Dr park?

Dr.. Ham???

Shhhhh....... Yeah......

He is standing just behind you!

Eh.... Ahhh......

Hey good morning Donald!!!!!

What... Donald? A new name???? Dr chan sure have lot of names....

Do you want to know the meaning behind the name sister......? It's.......

No..... Sh.... Itss..... I love cartoon so sir was just.....
Teasing............... Sir...... Come here.....

What are they hiding!!!! Only God knows.....

To be continued