3 - Closer

As you went to the hotel your room was placed right between gojo's and Riko's .

You quickly changed your outfit to a black dress that wasn't too fancy. Growing up in the Kamo clan you were taught how to be a lady everyday so you were quite used to wear only skirts and dresses.

As you dried your hair and brushed it you heard a knock.

"Y/n-san are you done?" Riko asked and you smiled.

"I'm coming right now Riko-chan."you said grabbing your purse.

"Woahhh your so pretty y/n!" Riko said and you smiled.

"Thank you, you look very pretty as well."you smiled and you started going out of the hotel.

"The boys said that they would wait for us right at that building."you said and Riko nodded

"Y/n...?" She asked and you nodded.

"What it is?"

"Do you like any of the boys?"she said and you looked at her a little shocked.

"Uh why are you asking that Riko-chan..."you said and she smiled.

"I'm a girl okay, I can feel that you like someone but Im not sure if Geto-san or Gojo-san."she said and you blushed a little .

"I honestly don't know if I can call it liking but, Suguru is my best friend since I came to jujutsu high, and Satoru is very dear to me,even if he acts arrogant from time to time I feel comfortable around him, so I think my answer would be Satoru, but it's just a nice feeling for now, nothing more."you said and she nodded.

"Well I surely want to know that you two are happy before we get to Tengen-sama. Even if I know you only from today I can tell that your an amazing person y/n."she said and you smiled.

"Thank you Riko, I hope that everything will be alright for you no matter what, even if you get to Tengen-sama or no I hope that you will live a happy life."you said and she smiled.

"You bet!"she said while she grabbed your arm and hugged it while walking.

"We better hurry or the boys will think that something had happened to us."you said and she nodded.

When you arrived at the local where you were supposed to eat Geto and Gojo were already waiting with Kuroi.

"So tomorrow what will we do?" Riko asked and you shrugged .

"I'm not so sure what the boys want to do."you said and Satoru looked at you two.

"We will travel all day of course, we need to make it a memorable time isn't that right."he said as he placed his hands on your shoulder and Riko's .

"Okay I'm Soo tired I want to eat right now." Riko said and you laughed.

"Fair enough."you said as you all stepped into the restaurant.
You sat between Suguru and Satoru while Riko and Kuroi across you 3.

"Y/n isn't that kind of a little meal for you?"he asked and you smiled.

"You know that I can't eat much Suguru, besides I'm looking forward for the dessert way more!" You said and Satoru looked at you.

"Did I hear dessert? Sounds amazing" he said and Suguru just rolled his eyes.

"You two are sugar addicted I swear."he said and you all laughed.

After the meal you and Gojo decided that the strawberry cake was the best option in the dessert menu and you all ordered it.

While you enjoyed your dessert you watched as Satoru teased Riko with the salt.