18 - The Gojo family

As you and Satoru arrived at their estate once again you felt quite nervous. You decided to wear a classy dress that would be proper for a clan meeting.

"Hey, everything will be fine."Satoru said as he took your hand in his and you nodded. As you made your way to the main room from the estate you could see 2 adults. The women had very light blonde hair like you while the man had white hair like Satoru. His mother had blue eyes, of course not as pretty as Satoru's since she didn't have the six eyes but she was very pretty, the same went for his father.

"Ah you arrived."Mrs Gojo said as she smiled at you both.

"Hello mother, father."Satoru said and they nodded.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Gojo, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."you said and they smiled at you.

"It is indeed a pleasure to meet you Y/n-chan, we heard a lot of things about you."his father said and his mother approached you.

"Your just like your mother, we were great friends."she said and you smiled. Your mom have passed away when you were very little, you loved her so much, she was the only different person from the Kamo clan, and she wanted your happiness over the clan's needs. But she had an illness that completely killed her.

"I'm glad to hear that, I didn't know that my mother was in touch with you."you said and she smiled.

"Oh why of course, we would often go to these tea parties where only the 3 clan's ladies came, she would talk about very interesting things all the time, such a shame that she's no longer here. But on the bright side I see a strong lady in her place that's just like her."she said and you smiled and thanked her. Gojo watched the whole scene a little surprised since his parents never opened up to someone so quickly. Usually they would just investigate a person fully before allowing him to hang out with them, but of course that didn't stop him from doing what he wanted.

"So we heard that you and Satoru are close, but the question is, just how close?"his dad asked and you looked nervously at Satoru who just smiled at you.

"As close as we can be, i love y/n and I want to protect her no matter what."he said and you blushed hearing him say that right away.

"That's wonderful! I didn't know you would like y/n, of course I made a list with candidates that may become your wife and y/n was by far the best option but, knowing you i thought you wouldn't get involved with anyone."his mother said as she smiled and his father nodded.

"Well we will have to discuss this with the Kamo clan as well but tell me, you two have serious plans?"he asked and Satoru took your hand looking in your eyes.

"I believe that I want to make y/n my wife sometime, i don't know when that time will come but she's the one for me."he said and you blushed a lot looking into his eyes.

"I feel the same way, ever since I was little my clan wanted to marry me off to some heir of a clan, but I'm glad that I met Satoru, he completely changed my life and I can't imagine it without him."you said and Satoru just put his arm around your shoulders hugging you from the side.

His parents smiled and looked at each other then nodded.

"Okay then, we will discuss it with the Kamo clan and then we can set off an engagement."his dad said and Satoru looked at him

"Isn't that too soon? I'm in my final year at jujutsu high and y/n only in the second one, we should wait a little."he said and you nodded.

"It's just an engagement, but if you insist fine, but I'm telling you, i hope you two won't break up since this marriage will happen no matter what."he said and you nodded looking away, you did expect this outcome but you hoped that Satoru was okay with it.

"Fine fine, now can we actually go to our rooms?"he said and his parents nodded.

As Gojo dragged you to his dorm you looked at him.

"Satoru you sure this is a great idea? Your parents are here after all maybe we should stay in different rooms."you whispered and he just scoffed.

"No need for that they won't even come here, they never did."he said as he quickly pulled you in his room and closed the door.

Once you were in his room he quietly made his way to the wardrobe and he pulled out a t-shirt and some pants.

"Here you go, you can take these for now since your luggage is still with at the maids."he said and you looked at him.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that Satoru I can just go get it-"

"It's fine, besides i would rather see you in my clothes than in yours"he said as you quickly grabbed the clothes from his hand and made your way to his bathroom flustered.

"Oh so eager to take them?"he laughed and you just groaned.

"Just shut up Satoru..."you said from the bathroom. Soon you came out and luckily the pants weren't that big? Well yes in length they were quite big but at least they didn't slip off from your hips. As for the t-shirt it was quite big, just like an oversized white shirt but it was so comfortable.

When Satoru looked at you he smiled and he came closer to you.

"You always look gorgeous but when you wear my clothes for some reason you look 1000 times better."he said and you laughed.

"Yeah you bet, if I go out with the pants I may as well trip on the first stair that I encounter.'yoy said and he smirked.

"I can catch you so no big deal."he said and you rolled your eyes.

As you two sat on his bed he put his arms around your back holding you as if you would disappear if he let go.

"Toru...how are you feeling about the engagement?"you asked and he just looked at you.

"I already told you that I want to make you mine as soon as possible, but i don't want to rush things...it seems like our families will just rush everything and control us as much as they can, damn I can even see them scheduling when we will have a heir or how many kids we will have, and honestly I don't want you to feel that kind of pressure from them, not from the Gojo clan neither from the Kamo clan, i just want to experience everything with you when the time comes for it."he said and you smiled.

"I'm glad because i think the same, as for our families controlling us we'll, your the honored one aren't you? No one can literally control you."you laughed and he smirked.

"Well your the only one who has the honor to be able to control the strongest so."he said as he nuzzled his nose in your cheek.

"So that makes me even stronger than the strongest?"you said and he just rolled his eyes.

"Don't exaggerate ma'am."he said and you laughed.

"Toru..."you said and he looked at you.

"Yes?"

"Do you miss him..."you mumbled and Gojo had to listen carefully otherwise he wouldn't have heard what you said.

"A lot actually, but it's okay, now I have to protect you so nothing will happen to you as well."he said and you smiled sadly.

"I'm so sorry for what had happened...but I'll fight by your side toru, you won't be alone no matter what, I promise."you said and interlocked your fingers with his. He looked at you and smiled placing his forehead over yours.

"I love you."he said as he looked into your eyes and you blushed.

"I love you as well."you said and he pressed his lips to yours.

"Young master! Dinner is ready."the servant said knocking in the door.

"Pfft always ruining the moment..."he said and you smiled.

"It's okay we can make it up later."you said and he smiled.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?"he smirked and you hit him with a pillow.

"Don't think of the perverted things, and yes i will sleep, and I repeat, sleep in your room."you said and he laughed.

"Your the one who thought of the dirty thing, i just asked if you would sleep 'in my room'"he said playfully and you just shook your head.

"We should go now."you said and you made your way to the dinning room.