20 - Time passes

5 years passed since Geto's betrayal. You graduated Jujutsu High together with Nanami, Gojo wanted to become a teacher, and Yaga finally became the principal of Jujutsu High.

"Are you sure that this is the only way to happiness?"you asked as you watched Kento fold some clothes.

You were currently in his apartment that he owned, and he was about to move as far as he could from everything related to Jujutsu.

"Yes i am Y/n-chan, there's nothing keeping me in the jujutsu world, i can't be happy in such a world."he said and you chuckled sadly.

"Can't blame you for that..."you whispered and he looked at you.

"...look, it's not like I have something with the sorcerer's, that may be the only part that I'll regret, but i don't want to die like most of the sorcerer's."he said and you smiled.

"I understand that Kento-kun, i wish there was a way for you to stay but i can't stop your way to happiness. Just promise me that you will take care, even if you won't be in the world of jujutsu anymore know that there are still dangers."you said and he nodded.

"Alright, i can promise that."he said as you looked at your clock.

"Well it's almost time for your ride, we better head down right?"you said and he nodded.

As you exited the apartment you both went downstairs. When you saw a black car come to pick Nanami up you looked at him.

"Well, even if I didn't really show it know that i care a lot for you Kento-kun, after all you were my classmate."you said and he nodded

"I do too Y/n, even if I don't show it as well."he said and you hugged him all of a sudden.

"I will miss you, but it's better this way right?"you said and he gently hugged you back.

"It is, but no matter what happens contact me if you ever need it, i will still be by your side no matter where the life will bring me."he said and you smiled as a small tear left your eye.

"Alright then, good luck and take care... Kento-kun."you said and he gave you a small smile.

"Thank you y/n-chan."he said and he left in the car.

You looked as the car disappeared in the distance and you heard a thunder. You looked up at the sky only to see that it started raining.

"What a great synchronization..."you said as you took your umbrella from your purse.

***

As you arrived at the lab you put your umbrella down and walked the hallway towards a certain office.

*Yawn*

"I see that your kinda tired Shoko-san."you said as you looked at the bored expression that Shoko showed.

"You bet... These reports will be the end of me they are so boring why do the elders need proof of every single thing."she said and you chuckled.

"Perhaps to control everything"you said as you plopped down on the chair in front of her.

"So how's been going lately?"she asked and you shrugged.

"Good i guess, i just came from Kento's apartment."you said and she nodded

"Oh so he did leave in the end? Didn't think he would actually do it."she said and you nodded

"Yeah, Yu's (Haibara) death changed his mind towards jujutsu, or better said, completely convinced him that jujutsu is just an awful world where sorcerer's die."you said and she nodded