chap 10

"Are you sure, you're okay jisoo?" Jimin asked as he gives a water bottle to jisoo.

"I'm ok!!!thank you jimin for this" Jisoo said.

"No mention. Come on, I'll drove you to home" He said.

"No thank you. You already did a lot to me. I'll take a cab" Jisoo said.

"But your condition is.. " Jimin said but jisoo cut off him.

"I'm ok. You don't need to worry" Jisoo said as she smiled. Jimin's lips curved automatically by seeing her smile. After sometime he pick a cab for her and she went to home.

Tae's side

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jk asked as he nodded.

"Tae, are you sure you can make her fall in love with you? " Hobi said.

"Idk" Tae replied as he went through his hair. "Idk, why I accept the bet. How can I make her fall in love with me? I don't like her. I hate her more than anything!!" Tae said.

"But you've no more option now but to complete the bet. Suho is really a bad person, he'll do anything for bring you down" Jk said.

"I know." Tae said. "I'll do anything to complete this bet. Let's see" Tae sighed.

The next day

Tae woke up and did his morning routine as he went to school.

"Hyung" He called yoongi once he saw him.

"Taee... What's up bro" Yoongi greeted him.

"Hyung... About yesterday" Tae mumbled. "Don't tell about it to jimin" He continues.

"Ok ill never do that. Then how is your bet going?" Yoongi asked.

" I didn't started it" Tae said.

"Oky then. All the best for your bet" Yoongi smiled.

"Thankyou hyung and I'm sorry that I didn't heard you yesterday" Tae said.

"No mention Tae. I was angry yesterday by seeing that suho. I don't like him. That's why I behave like that" He said. "Ok I'm going to class. See you on lunch Tae" He waved to Tae and Tae waved back.

Tae walked to his class but in between he saw jisoo talking with jimin. He looked at them and called her. Jisoo and jimin looked at him.

"Jisoo, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I misunderstood you." Tae said by looking on the ground. Jimin's eyes widened because he didn't see him like this. Especially towards jisoo.

"I didn't told you to apologize to me and I don't want your apology." Jisoo teasingly smirked. Jimin held his laugh as tae stared at him.

"You want or not want but I'll continue apologizing until you accept. I'm sorry" He again apologized. Jisoo is about to go but she stopped.

"Hmmm.... About yesterday.. " She was about to say something but tae cut off her.

"No mention jisoo, you don't need to thank me for helping you" He said.

"But I didn't say 'thankyou" Jisoo looked at him blankly. Jimin smiled at him, he can't hold his smile anymore. Tae again stared at him. "Listen taehyung, I wanna say don't ever come to my life again, don't try to help me" She said as she went to class.

"Don't worry tae, she is like this" Jimin told as tae rolled his eyes.

"Oh god, how I make her fall in love with me? She is really cold like rock. She didn't even like to see me. How can I complete my bet in this situation"
Tae thought while walking to class with jimin.

After sometime professor came to their class and started teaching. Tae was keep glancing at jisoo all the time.

"Taehyung!!!!! Do you want to sit beside jisoo??? " Professor harshly asked to him. Tae flinched at her sudden words and the class started to laugh.
Jisoo continues writing without noticing him. Jennie smirked.

"Sorry mam. Please accept my apology. Please, I'll never do this, please" He raise his voice as he looked at jisoo direction.

"Are you mad taehyung? Sit down there" She said in a disgust voice. Jisoo stops her writing as she look at the board.

"She is not even looking at me!!" Tae thought as he again look at her and saw she is concentrating the class.

Lunch time

"You know jisoo? That taehyung was looking at you whole time in our class" Jennie said as she eat her lunch.

"Whattt!!! How dare...! " Lisa suddenly said.

"Don't mind him guys. Let him do anything he wants. Today morning he came to apologize to me but I ignored him. Yk what, I don't even like to see his face" Jisoo said.

"Really? He came to Apologize? What happened to him. This kind of thing is rare to him." Rosie said.

"Yeaahh... I also thought that." Jisoo said.

"Don't mind him and his business jisooniee... And don't talk about him in our group" Lisa said.

"But jisoo, He is the one who escaped you from that jerk suho yesterday. Don't forget that" Jennie suddenly said and the girls looked at her.

"Am I told him to help me?" Jisoo said blankly.

"Stop this unniee...
Let's continue eating" Rosie said and they completed their lunch.

At evening

Jisoo went home early today because she didn't felt well. Jisoo looked at the clock once she reach the home.

"Omg!!! Why I came early today? It's only 6" Jisoo rolled her eyes. While walking to her room she saw her step mom coming to her. Jisoo can sense that she is really angry, her eyes is really red. Jisoo stunned at her place by seeing her.

"How many time I told you jisooo, always lay a eye on yoshii." She said as jisoo confused.

"But i didn't do anything to him. Is he okay? " Jisoo asked with concern.

"Yeahhh!!! He is missing jisoooo!!!He didn't came home yet." Her eyes tear up. Jisoo felt numb in her place.

"Whatttt!!! Missing? No way!!" Jisoo said unbelievably.

"Yes jisooo.... Idk where is he and what is he doing" A tear drop fall from jiwoo eyes and it's the first time jisoo seeing her like this.

"I'll do anything to find him" Jisoo said out of blue.

"This is why I told you that, your loved ones are always get into trouble. Don't love my yoshi like this jisooo... He'll also got touble because of youu"
Jiwoo said as jisoo's eyes started to teared up. She then walked out of her home.

________________________

#𝟭𝟵 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝟭𝟱𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀!! 🥳✨
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗵𝗵!! 🤍