part 39

Week passed!!! The boys spent the whole week in gongjin. Eunwoo helped jisoo to wander them around the city.

As result of spending together for 1 week their bond got stronger, except for Lisa. They're like best friends now.

The relationship between yoongi and Jennie got more stronger. They love each other now! 🌚

Another day night

Halmi came home at night from her restaurant. Since its holiday there is so many customers for her. That's why she came home late.

Once she entered to the home, she didn't see any light.

"Is the kids slept early?" She murmured.

When she get inside, the lights on automatically and someone throws party pooper on her.

"Happy birthday to youu!!! Happy birthday to you halmonii"

Halmi saw everyone singing for her with a wide smile. Jisoo have a cake on her hand. Halmi really surprised by seeing them. She got happy and emotional at the same time.

"Make a wish and blow the candles" Jisoo said by smiling as the guys cheeres for her.

By closing her eyes for some time halmi blowed the candles and everyone clapped for her.

After cutting the cake she gave a piece to jisoo and jisoo gave back. With that they shared cake pieces to each other.

"Here is a small gift from me!" Jisoo extend a pack to her.

When halmi opens the pack she saw a letter along with a sweets packet.

"Happy birthday" Jisoo said by tightly hugging her and place a kiss on her cheek. Halmi giggled at her.
Everyone witnessed the scene.

"We also have a small gift for you" Jimin said and gave a small kit to her.

Halmi happily unwrapped it and saw a mini frame of the pic which they took on the bbq night.

Her eyes almost wet after seeing it. It's her first time celebrating her birthday like this. So she hugged jimin and then the boys joined them.

"Live 100 more years" Tae said and halmi giggled.

Jisoo's eyes almost teared up by seeing them. Same goes to the girls.

After she hugged the girls together.

"Thankyou for making my day more special" Halmi said with a soft smile.

"Because you deserve it!" Hobi smiled.

Time passed! They're now having their dinner. Halmi is keep serving to them.

"Guys! I've to tell something important to you!" Suddenly yoongi said by putting his fork down.

"Next Sunday is my brother's wedding! I'm inviting y'all. Halmoni you too come. You've a special invitation from me" Yoongi said as everyone nodded.

"I'll try" Halmi said by smiling.

"Why did you invite us?" Lisa asked out of blue.

"What a question is this Lisa? You are now friends, right?" Halmi asked as Lisa continues eating.