Jang Wujin

Fluff ☁️

Before apocalypse 🫶

Wujin and y/n are adults <3 and married ❤️❤️❤️

Wujin POV

"Honey I'm home!" I said, suddenly I felt a warm embrace on my torso. " welcome back love~" y/n said.

Y/n POV

"Welcome back love~" I said happily. He gave me a small peck on my lips and I still blushed even though we've been married for 2 years. "How was work?" I asked, Wujin just replied with a tired looking face. "Hey Wujin, why don't u go shower first and then we can cuddle and watch a movie?" I asked. After asking that he looked so happy and ran to the bathroom to shower. 

Timeskip

While preparing the snacks I felt someone hug me from behind. It's was Wujin with damp hair, damn he looked hot.."what movie u wanna watch? Your choice." Wujin said happily, "Let's watch (favourite movie)" I said. "Alright" Wujin said and turned on the tv.

Timeskip

We both went to the couch and I grabbed some pillows and a blanket. We both cuddled while watching a movie. 

Wujin POV

While watching the movie, I felt something on my shoulder... it's was a sleeping y/n. She's so cute while sleeping I thought while smiling, I turned off the tv and cuddled with her, I whispered a soft 'I love you' before falling asleep.

The end

Kinda happy with this 🥰

218 words