Love me, not her!

Wujin x reader fluff

No apocalypse 

N/n = nickname

Y/n POV

It was another day of school, it's always the same but fun if Wujin came. Wujin was so perfect, he was smart, kind and boyfriend material. But whenever I wanted to talk to him my enemy swoops in and smirks at me. She was..

Kim Seo-jun.

Everybody loves her! She's pretty, she gets straight A's, athletic, basically every boys dream girl. There's no way Wujin will like me, but today I decided to test my luck by confessing to Wujin! So I walked to class where seo-jun was fluttering her eyelashes at Wujin trying to look cute, Wujin looked rather uncomfortable then blushing. "Hey jinnie!" I greeted him with a forced smile, he looked relieved that I came. But seo-jun was annoyed that I was here, "um hey, uhh..." she said trailing off. 

"It's y/n" I said "anyways, jinnie meet me at the rooftop during lunch!" I said smiling. "Sure, n/n" he replied happily, "but Wujin! U promised to eat with me!" Seo-jun squealed grabbing him by his arm, I looked at her with jealousy. She looked at me with pure evil and smiled, "I dont remember any promise." Wujin said confused. "U did make a promise! U just.. forgot!" She said while thinking of an excuse. "Don't remember means it didn't happen!" Wujin said smiling. I giggled "Don't forget meet me during lunch!" I said walking away.

Timeskip

"Y/n!" I heard Wujin yell, "jinnie!" I said "anyways what did u want to talk about?" He asked. "Well I-" "she dosent want to be friends anymore!" Seo-jun cut me off, I looked at her furiously "she dosent like u Wujin, she was bored of u because u were so plain and boring!" She said proudly. "No, Wujin-"I said "is that what u think of me?" He said while tears were pouring out, "n-no Wujin it's not like that!" I said, I shot my head to seo-jun and pounced on her. "Dammit, u fricking pick-me! U ruined my life already and now u want to ruin my relationship with Wujin by saying lies?!" I said while punching her. "T-that was a lie?" I heard Wujin say, "Wujin! Get her off me!" Seo-jun cried. "Everything she said to u was a lie, Wujin." I said while holding tears.

"I'm in love with u Wujin" I said while my tears was slowly pouring out. "But seo-jun would simply get in the way when I wanted to talk to u." I continued "Wujin-" "SHUT UP SEOJUN, U RUINED HER LIFE?!" I heard Wujin yell "I THOUGHT U WERE KIND LIKE U TOLD ME?!" Wujin continued.

"Go away seo-jun, I don't want to see u again." He said angry. "Hmph, I was just using u anyways." Seo-jun said walking away. "I'm sorry for seo-jun, y/n" Wujin apologised, "it's okay" I said "I'll make it up to u by.." he walked up to me and kissed me?  It was passionate and full with love. "I like u to y/n!" Wujin said, "I love u wujinnie." I said smiling widely.

The end

Didn't like the fighting part

511 words