Han Gyeong su

No apocalypse 🫶

Fluff ☁️

No one's POV

Y/n was a cold person with not many friends. She was cold to everyone but only had a sweet spot for..

Han Gyeong su

His voice, his cute smiles she loved everything about him. She always has a big fat crush on him. She was planning on asking him out today, lucky for her Gyeong su was just about to ask her out to eat with Cheong san, Onjo and I-sak.

Y/n POV

"Y/n!" Someone yelled, "what?" I replied but when I saw who yelled my name it was Gyeong su, my crush. "Do u want to go out after school with Cheong san, Onjo and I-sak?" He said happily. Of course I couldn't resist his cute smile so I agreed to go out, "sure, what time?" I asked. He looked shocked because I didn't give blunt answers like I usually do. "What about 4.00pm?" He said, I nodded and he walked away smiling. I also had a small smile on my face.

Timeskip at *ur fav restaurant*

"Hey y/n!" On jo greeted, I just replied with a nod  but when I heard Gyeong su greet me I just replied with "hi, Gyeong su." Cheong san just chuckled and muttered favouritism. 

Timeskip after eating

"Bye bye! See y'all tomorrow!" I-sak said while walking with On-jo and Cheong san. "I'll get going" I said, while getting ready Gyeong su grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the restaurant. "Yes?" I asked, Gyeong su looked flustered and handed me his name tag. "Y/n, I've liked u for a long time now and I couldn't lock these feelings forever.. so, will be mine?" Gyeong su said while blushing hard. "A-actually forget-" I cut him off my giving a small peck on his lips with a small smile. " I like u too." I muttered out as Gyeong su smiled.

The end

Kinda happy with this <3

310 words