weddings

Risa was a huge fan of weddings, she's a sucker for anything romantic. So when Leni, the pambansang ninang, told her that the singer and composer of the iconic song Rosas during the campaign invited them, she was excited.

During the ceremony, Risa kept quiet, eyes completely glued to the couple as they said their vows. She didn't realize that she was tearing up until Leni softly chuckled and whispered, "Risa, mahal, are you okay there?"

Risa sniffed and wiped the tears rolling down her face, "Hey, don't laugh at me." She said as she gently slapped her girlfriend. "Nakakatouch lang kasi they love each other so much as it shows in the way they look into each other's eyes."

Leni grinned at Risa's cuteness and simply planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"That'll be us someday, darling. Konting patience lang," she mumbled, not intending for Risa to hear but she did.

And with that, Risa wrapped her arms around her waist. They both watched the couple intently who held each other's hand and kissed. Again, tears streamed down her face as she thought about her growing relationship with the not so little and beautiful former vice president that she was hugging.

She was lucky enough to be dating her but if ever that time comes, she couldn't wait for a wedding of her own with the woman she loved the most, Maria Leonor.