Itch

Author's note: Guys, I won't pretend that every element of this story got me hard, but I want to be real that there's a lot that might leave a dark ick in your chest. I borrowed elements lasciviously from the omegaverse, but not so much that one needs to know the particulars to enjoy this fic. All characters are of age.

Votes and comments are appreciated!

TW: Dubious consent, abduction, violence, suicide, anorexia, menstruation, pregnancy.
________________________________________________________________________________

"Get that fucking thing away from me," you snarled at the needle poised between Kento Nanami's fingers.

"I've explained this," he gritted, matching your steps as you backed towards the large white bed. "He told me to get a blood sample to test. You haven't had a—" he huffed as you darted, "—a cycle in months but you're not exhibiting symptoms either."

Jumping to the mattress, you scuffed your knees back and away from the gleaming point of the needle, your heart racing high in your throat. "No needles..." you begged, "please..."

Following you onto the bed, Nanami exhaled in a gust. "You know I don't have a choice, T."

T. Your whole identity; past, present, and future, reduced to a single letter, a spit of sound from the moment you were abducted here – though wherever here was you still hadn't figured out for sure. You were never allowed from this room, and the world beyond the windows was almost too strange to fathom. Every time you looked through the glass the landscape was different, certain and yet unreliable as the slow creep of a nightmare, pulling at the very threads of your sanity.

"No," you shook your head, toeing for the edge of the mattress as Nanami came kneeing after you, "I don't have a choice. You do. You could help me, but you don't. Why can't you just—no!" You lurched backward as he lunged a grab, your legs finally finding the other end and slipping down—too late. Nanami locked onto your wrist, and in one strong pull jerked you flying forward. You kicked against his side, pushing heel from rib, squirming away.

"Stop making this harder than it has to be!" He clamped the needle canister between his teeth, wrestled you onto your chest. Pressing his knee between your shoulder blades, he pinned your arms back tight.

"Sto—! I...can't breathe!"

A pause. He shifted his knee, though only enough to free your lungs, keeping the rest of you crushed beneath his weight. You heard the sound of the needle canister scraping past his teeth as he palmed it again.

"Don't!" you cried, tensing at the impending sharp.

He pushed the satin sleeve of your robe up your arm. "Stop struggling. It'll only hurt more that way."

"You don't have to do this! Stop, Nanami! Sto—!!"

A bolt hot as lightning plunged your shoulder, shocking your mind to whites. From the corner of your eye, the tube bubbled up fast and dark with blood. The room spun.
Spun.

Releasing a bitter catch of air, Nanami withdrew the sharp. Motionless in the crumple of sheets, you listened numbly as his legs swished and scuffed down from the bed.

His voice seemed light years away when he spoke again. "I'm just as much a prisoner as you, T."

Fucking monster.

You refused to hear him. Squeezing your lashes in tight, you shut him out.

It was there again, the itch.

Rolling over, you whimpered, throwing off the covers the eunuchs must have placed over you after you fell unconscious.

Hot. It was so hot in here... It hurt. It hurt.