Bred

Nanami came to your room that night, closing the door silently behind him and latching it. Rising from the bed, you stood to face him, the silence between you painted sticky in persimmon light from the window.

"I wondered why Guom would ask me to inspect the book you'd returned," said Nanami. "You know, you ruined a perfectly good volume with your little encryption."

"It was an adequate book at best."

"Hmh," he smirked.

There was a hiss from the stove as an orange coal split, flashing bright through the slats before crumbling to dust.

Nanami advanced. "You're certain about this?"

Nodding, you lifted your face bare and earnest. "I am."

"Then I am, too."

His nearness alone was already pushing your heart faster, a crimson-burgeoned heat rising from deep under your skin, throbbing dark with thirst. But this time it didn't hurt. This time you knew you would drink your fill and more.

Dropping your hips to the edge of the bed, you said, "Did you already send my bloodwork to Sukuna?"

"I did." Nanami came even closer, near enough to touch.

"How long do we have?"

"Three days, including today."

You slipped the collar of your robe across your shoulders, let it fall the length of your arms, exposing your breasts. The hungry pink of your nipples turned stiff under his gaze. "Then spend them with me," you said.

His eyes licked you like a river, rippling your fast-heating skin to shivers. "Not the days. If the eunuchs grow suspicious they'll tip him off."

"The nights, then," you conceded. "And I want you inside of me at the end."

"...Alright." Nanami was standing before you now, the broad of his body casting yours into shadow.

Lifting your foot, you pressed it firm over the hard bulge under his pants, your mouth falling open as he gripped your ankle with a groan. Your cells shimmered hot as oil as your heat arrived in earnest, and you met his gaze steaming with yours. "Fuck me," you said. "I want you to mate me like a dog."

Undoing the satin tie at your waist, he slipped the robe from your hips. You let him open your legs, pulling your ankle up high, nipping the arch of your foot with his teeth as his tongue danced out to tease.

"What else?"

Falling to your elbows, you sighed as he licked and kissed the soft underside of your foot. "I want you to mark me. My nape. Make me yours."

"You want to be mine?" Not releasing your eyes, his other hand moved deft at the fastens of his pants, freeing his swollen cock to his palm and beginning to stroke. "You want me to be your alpha?"

Your mouth watered, your cunt drooling sweet as sap. "Yes... I want you to breed me. Fill me with your seed, over and over..."

Pushing your leg in close as he came down over you, he teased the head of his cock at the mouth of your greedy slit. Moaning, you wrapped your other leg tight around his waist, straining to pull him closer. "Not yet..." he hushed, his teeth white under the smooth curl of his lips, his eyes shining like obsidian in the gloom. "First...tell me you want my baby, and not his."

You throbbed. Ached and shivered. "I want your baby," you gasped, rising to cast your arms around his neck. "Only yours, Nanami.." You were trembling now, desperation fizzing your brain unbearable. "Breed me... please!"