Introduction

Hey guys!

This is in the planning phase to the nth degree.

I can tell you the people with their associated roles though.

Murderer: Moire
Assassin: Charlotte
Witch: Dan
Scout: Reza
Dark Psychic: Grace

The main plot is like, the evil team has somehow established themselves as a powerful criminal group or whatever, but like, they all hate each other for one reason for another.

Dan and Grace, despite having supernatural abilities, are very limited in their power

Dan can cast his signature bewitching spell; AKA his ability disable, but in the AU, it mainly just renders the person unable to move for as long as he focuses, it's harder to use correctly on the murderer, because she's familiar with witches and their tactics. He also has a proficiency in ice magic, he can only cast simple attacks like a single icicle without focusing. Otherwise (as in, other forms of magic), he has to use a spell book.

Grace has control over "Psychic Energy" which manifests in the glowing orb and glowing strings. They can control the orb as if it were an object being telekinetically being moved around, or they can condense the energy so that it flows like a liquid. Grace's strings can sharpen and dull at their will, so be aware of what they could pull off.

Anyways, that's all the fundamental magic stuff you guys need to know. Sorry for the details, but they needed to be clarified.