Syrus Truesdale

Syrus's Family

Syrus's Family.

Mother: Ursula.

Father: Scar(formally Askari).

Big Brother: Zane Truesdale.

Maternal Grandparents: Unknown.

Paternal Grandfather: Ahadi(Deceased).

Paternal Grandmother: Uru(Deceased).

Paternal Uncle: Mufasa(Deceased).

Paternal Aunt: Sarabi.

Paternal Cousin: Simba.

Paternal Cousin-in-Law: Nala

Maternal Aunt: Morgana.

Maternal Uncle: Unknown.

Maternal Cousin: Meg.

Syrus Truesdale is like the teen aged leader of the Isle. He's respected by a majority of the V.Ks, while he is feared by others. The only ones that hate him are his cousin Meg and his pirate crew. When Syrus was one and Zane was four, their parents had a big fight that caused them to divorced. When Zane was nine years old, he was taken off the Isle to get ready to be one of the first V.Ks to attend Duel Academy. Despite being the son of Ursula, Syrus can's swim.

Syrus's Powers & Abilities.

Sea Magic: Like his mother, Syrus is able to manipulate the ocean sea based magic at his will, which usually manifests as blue and green energy glowing in his eyes with tentacles swirled are his pupils, which are lion-like because of his dad. His Sea Witch Magic is stronger than his brother's because Zane's lion side is stronger than his Sea Witch side. Syrus even has his mom's necklace

Spell Casting: Syrus is able to change and control events through the use of incartations and recitations, which either he creates or comes from his mother's old spell book.

Potion Making: Syrus is able to brew and concoct paranormal potions with supernatural effects. Syrus successfully made a love potion and placed it inside a cookie. Subsequently, he made the counter potion, which was placed inside a brownie, in order to end the last one all by his self. He was able to create a Truth Potion in the form of a gummy.

Water Manipulation: Syrus possesses the power to manipulate water. Through it is weaker than other due to his lion side.

Sea Life Control: Syrus can communicate with sea creatures in the ocean.

Water Dragon Transformation: Both Syrus and his mother are one of the very few Sea Witches that can transform into water dragons. While his mother's dragon form is terrifying and evil-looking, Syrus's dragon form is the exact opposite.