Tiff Frost

Tiff's Family

Tiff's Family.

Mother: Queen Elsa of Glace.

Father: King Jackson Overland Frost aka Jack Frost of Glace.

Maternal Grandmother: Iduna(Deceased).

Maternal Grandfather: Agnarr(Deceased).

Paternal Grandmother: Un-named woman(Deceased).

Paternal Grandfather: Unknown(Deceased).

Maternal Aunt: Queen Anna of Arendelle.

Maternal Uncle: King Kristoff of Arendelle.

Paternal Aunt: Mary(Deceased).

Tiff is the crowned princess/future Queen of Glace. Since her dad is the Guardian of Fun, she is friends with the children of the Guardian of Dreams, the Guardian of Wonder, the Guardian of Memories, and the Guardian of Hope(even though they all go to different schools). She is also a Guardian-in-Training, and until recently none of the other Guardians know what she would be Guardian of. She is now known as the Guardian of Second Chances-in-Training, because of her will to give the children on the Isle of the Lost a second chance.

Tiff's Powers and Abilities.

Winter Magic: Tiff's Winter Magic is a combination of both her parents. Meaning she can use it the same ways as both of her parents. But unlike her Dad, who uses a staff, Tiff uses a wand.

Weak Flight: Just like her dad, Tiff is able to fly by riding the wind. She propels herself with the wind to fly faster. But her flight abilities are not as strong as her dad's.

Magic of Fun: Since her dad is the Guardian of Fun, Tiff can also bewitch others with feelings of fun, joy, and laughter her snowballs and snowflakes, as well as tapping someone with the tip of her wand.

Statesmanship: This is essential for Tiff's as ruler of Glace.

Acrobatics: She is a skilled acrobat.

Swimming: Tiff is a very skilled swimmer, despite her dad having a slight case of Aquaphobia.

Fencing: Tiff took fencing classes at the age of four until she was fourteen.

Ice-skating: Like her parents, Tiff is a skilled ice-skater.

Tiff's wand.