Night 5

(Many pictures are from Scott Cawthon & Co or from fan remodelling, pictures can be found via copy and paste. Sorry for the long wait, I 've been going through some'Darkest Desire' stuff. Mental illness is no joke!)

Mike slept through Friday like a dead pilgrim. He was woken by a fierce banging on his quarter doors.

Cassandra: Mike!? Hey your shift started six minutes ago!

Mike: Shhhiiitttttt'eons.

Mike collected himself before heading to his door. He opened the door and found a purple girl.

Mike: (What the hell is with the purple?)

Cassandra: Here there's one for you too, now I gotta get him, bye Mike and don't worry about the new animatronics.

Cassandra hurried down the hallway and out the back exit, seconds later an engine rumbled and slowly got further away till it was no longer auditable.

Mike: *Confused face*

*rapid metal thumping*

Mike looked down the hallway to his right and saw a figure sticking from around the corner.

Mike: Hey Foxy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mike: Hey Foxy....

Foxy tilted his head back with his jaw wide open, Mike looked at his mouth and noticed something, it was clean. Not only that but there was a neon label saying 80's. Mike thought for a moment while blocking his door with anything he could move.

(Freya's POV)

I woke up back stage, everyone else was still asleep so I decided to check out the new animatronics.

The original trio was on the stage, and Pirate's Cove was wide open.

Freya: Foxy?

Foxy: *yawn* Y...yeah?

Freya: Why are your curtains open?

Foxy: The other Foxy went for a walk or something.

*banging*

Foxy: What was that?

Mike ran past Pirate's Cove saying, "Shitshitshitshitshit!"

Then the original Foxy ran past chasing after him, the West hall door closed and OG Foxy came back to the Pirate's Cove not saying a word.

Foxy: Why were you chasing Mike?

OG Foxy: *looks at the two* HHAAARRR!

Back in the office Mike was looking down the mostly pitch black hallway. He couldn't see anything besides an occasional flash from a ceiling light. He went to the locker behind him and grabbed a tactical flash light from his backpack.

Marionette: What is all the ruckus?

Mike: Death and impending doom from a large red fox and its large unfriendly friends.