Morning 6

Mike awakens on a metal table. He looks around noticing the spare parts on shelves.

Mike: Parts and services? Why am I here?

He gets off the table and exits the room. As soon as he does he's hit by a wave of children's laughter, the flow of music, and discord bright mode like light.

Looking around he sees everyone at work, as if nothing happened the night before. Mike walks to the office. The left door is halfway down and has long Deep cuts in it.

He crawls under, his rifle is in a nearby trash can in pieces and his pistol is missing.

What the fuck actually happened to the door? That's what I wanna know.
No forget it. What the hell happened last night? I remember purple, and......oh......I remember now....

Mechanical grinding...

In the back of the office next to the puppet's box is Foxy. She's just sitting there deactivated from the looks of it. The other foxy, he's in Pirate's Cove and seems to be actually completely repaired this time and performing for the children.

Mike is on edge, and despite the evidence of struggle he feels that maybe he dreamed bits and pieces of it up and that not everything is what it seems.

In this moment he's thinking of what to next. Even thinking of the outcome of his action's action's and the results that follow.
Should he trust his intuition to look further into, or listen to his gut and devour the crisp juicy head of untouched lettuce wrapped in it clear moist prospective wrapping paper sitting in his open duffle bag like an egg in a nest.

Seconds later...

Mike: I know what I should do...

Intense crunching noises as the lettuce head is torn shred by shred and eaten with a sudden and fierce hunger, and maybe even joy that rose and bursted out from within Mike.

Minutes pass and Mike is now in the dinning area looking out at the animatronics. They're all preforming, there's even a secondary stage.

Mike: (When did they add that?)

OG Foxy: I chased the scallywag all over and far yander, but as close as I was to catchin', he was smart, and he manipulated his environment to elude me!

OG Foxy was telling stories to a group of kids, they were invested in his act and weren't paying attention to anything else around them.

OG Foxy looks over at Mike. His hook was shiny and his suit recently cleaned based of the small hint of bleach.

Mike:(Wouldn't bleach ruin the color? So what did they bleach? Hmm.)

OG Foxy: Ahoy there matey. What brings ye to my humble Cove?😑

Foxy is squinting at Mike... maybe he can still recognize him...

OG Foxy: Matey ye look almost like the scallywag I be speakin' of.

Mike: I have a common face.😅

OG Foxy: Poor thing.

Mike: (Well Fuck you too.)

A woman pulls Mike to the side and sits him down in a spare seat.

Cassandra: *whisper yell* Where the hell have you been?!

Mike: I was.... doing.... stationary....... meditation.

Cassandra: 😐.... I don't get paid enough for this crap😮‍💨. Also what meditation isn't stationary.