FOR YOUR INFORMATION

(Read Mosa)

THE SPIRITS DEPICTED IN THIS STORY ARE NOT OF THE CHILDREN SLAIN IN THE FNaF LORE. NO SEXUALIZED SCENARIO WITH CHILDREN DEAD OR ALIVE TAKE PLACE WITHIN THIS BOOK. "NOW HEAR THIS!" THIS TAKES PLACE MANY YEARS AFTER THE ORIGINAL EVENTS OF THE FIRST GAME. THE CHARACTER I USED BASICALLY WAS ON A TRIP WHEN HE SENT IN A RESUME TO FREDDY FAZEBEAR'S PIZZERIA IN WHICH MICHAEL AFTON TOOK OUT OF THE MAIL DUE TO THE MAIL MAN NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE NAME AND PUTTING IT IN AFTON INSTEAD OF SCHIMDT (and Mike being short for Michael)THEN AFTER NIGHT 7, A MYSTERIOUS LOAN WAS SENT TO THE PIZZERIA ALLOWING MY MIKE SCHIMDT TO GET A WEEK OF WORK BEFORE SHIT HIT THE FAN. IN MY STORY, WILLIAM AFTON HAS A BROTHER NAMED DAVID WHO PERFECTED THE FIRST EVER VR HEADSET IN THE MID-LATE 70'S (FNaF VR Help Wanted) 1980

DAVID THEN CREATED A HORROR GAME BASED OFF WILLIAM AND HENRY'S KID WONDERLAND IDEA.

Or whoever was the main founder of Freddy Fazebear's Pizza

(Why the caps? 😅)

David worked alone until September 23, 1976. William nor Henry liked the idea of turning their idea into a horrifying virtual experience. They wanted children to adore their creation not fear it!

In 1978 David went and collected thirty people: engineers and programmers from the USA, Canada, Russia/Prussia, India, Germany, and the United Kingdom. He then created a schedule so that there would be the maximum amount of work effort being put into the project. They finished by January 2, 1980. 

The game took players around many different locations made by the Freddy Fazebear's Pizza. The game was an instant hit and actually drew many customers into the actual attraction made by William and Henry.

All that helped were paid and credited. Then in the same year on November 4th, David was diagnosed with brain cancer. He told no one, and went back to his home where he went to work developing something that could keep his game alive even if he wasn't around to ensure it. 

He developed an A.I. that would update the game over time while still keeping the time era of the game in an 80's style. He worked alone night and day while slowly dying, even taking it to the extreme by eating pounds of mushed bananas hoping the radiation would slow the cancer. David was never into biology so he only did what he thought would work and by June 1st he was finished. He sent William a letter asking him to think about investing into the game hoping that he would at least use the locations made in his game to bring joy to the children. 

David had bright brown eyes, a blonde buzz cut, he was right handed, loved telling stories to children, loved being told stories by children, and he had gone from 6'1 to 5'7 in just a few months. 

David looked at his creation, it was based off the mysterious antagonist of the game, Yellow Rabbit.

David then sent out letters to the kids who gave their names to the children stuffed inside the animatronic characters saying thank you for all their support and contribution to his masterpiece. David set a sticky on the VR headset in his living room, it read: "Put me on!"

David went back to coding his A.I. making sure there wasn't a single bug. His vision started to fade, he ended up accidentally crossing the A.I. code with the character scripts for the antagonist Yellow Rabbit. He didn't notice, he knew he was running out of time and he had to activate the A.I. or else everything he's done will have been for nothing. He typed in the start key and watched as the code came to life. He looked at his black and green screen, reading all the words carefully.

A.I. Operational Status: Green

All Scripts Status: Green

He sighed with relief, and so did he exhale his last breath. His wife, his kids, his brother, his niece and nephews lied on his mind.

Passed June 1st, 1981 at 6:00am.