Empress

Egypt

"EEEAAAAAHHH!!" The sound of J. Geil's painful cries rang through Enyaba as she let out a gasp.

The old woman fell on her knees, dropping her wooden staff. "N-No! T-This can't be!" She stammered as tears swelled up in her eyes, clenching her fists.

"M-My son! M-My precious son.... just died!" She mourned as she slammed her fists on the floor. "I can sense the terrible misfortune that has befallen on my son! The bond between mother and son has spoken!"

Holes randomly appeared on her face one after another as blood spurted out of them. Similar to the wounds that J. Geil received from Polnareff's Silver Chariot.

"AAAIIIIEEEAAAHH!" Enyaba screamed on the top of her lungs.

"MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY!! THESE INJURIES! THE PAIN YOU'VE ENDURED! I CAN FEEL IT! I CAN FEEL HOW MUCH YOU SUFFERED BEFORE YOU DIED!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "My poor son! You fought bravely for Lord Dio! My deeeeaaaarrr J. Geil!" She buried her face on the floor. "But how?! How did they do it?! Those bastards must've used a cowardly trick to defeat someone like you who has a pure soul!"

Enyaba grabbed her wooden staff and leapt into the air while screeching. She began running towards the exit of the room.

"THOSE BASTARDS! DAMN THEM ALL! THEY WILL PAY AT A TERRIFYING PRICE! OH YES! THEY'LL PAY! EMPRESS! I NEED YOU! YOUR STAND'S SPECIAL ABILITY THAT SLOWLY KILLS ITS VICTIMS WILL BE THEIR ULTIMATE SUFFERING! EEEHEEEHEEEHEEE!"

The heavy doors slammed shut behind the old woman.

&*&*&

It has been almost a full day since the Crusaders departed from Calcutta and were close to reaching the sacred-city, Varanasi. They had taken the bus and brought along the Indian girl who had tackled Polnareff to let Hol Horse escape. She claimed that her family lived in Varanasi and had no transportation to get there. Joseph being the gentleman that he is, decided to purchase the girl's ticket to bring her along.

The ride to Varanasi could've been peaceful with a couple of passengers chattering one another in a whisper. But it appears that Polnareff seems to be the only one on board who never learned to speak with an indoor voice.

"Look, I don't normally give lectures..." Polnareff said as he was turned to the side to look at the Indian girl. "But seriously, the reason why stupid people are stupid is because they can't understand you after you kept repeating yourself. Stupid pigs will never understand no matter what! Have you ever met people like that? Dumbasses who just don't get it."

"But you know...uhm...I never got your name."

The Indian girl hesitated as she looked away before averting her eyes back at the Frenchman.

"...Nena..."

"Nena! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" Polnareff complimented. "You're the daughter of a wealthy family in Varanasi, right? Look, you're beautiful and you seem very intelligent. I'm pretty good at reading people, so hear me out. Hol Horse is a no good bastard and only tricked you to be used! Your parents would be upset if they found out!"

Nena only stared at him with a blank expression. She appeared to have no interest in anything Polnareff was saying.

"Now I want you to listen closely, Nena." Polnareff placed his hands on the sides of his face. "When you're in love, people take advantage of you for that! You can't let that happen! It's too easy to do that..."