The Girl In Green

Another Stardust Crusaders Story? Well, I can explain. I like the whole Gender-bend of Kakyoin Noriaki shipped with Jotaro which is one of the reasons why I'm writing one. The other reason would be the lack of never knowing Jolyne's mother's name nor any of her backstory makes me upset, which is why I began writing my other fanfic, Beauty of Annihilation. Kakyoin was originally suppose to be a girl but was scratched off because the shonen publishers behind JoJo thought a female protagonist would not "fit" in the audience or the scenario. I thought it was stupid but later came to an understanding for the whole thing.

If you don't like the whole gender-bend idea is fine, you don't have to read it. I also changed the name of Noriaki, to Noriko, a more feminine name. The name came from an artist who draws Gender-bend Kakyoin shipped with Jotaro (I would suggest checking her out, her DeviantArt is Xilondruum)

There will be some similarities between Beauty Of Annihilation and this story. For those wondering if I dropped Beauty Of Annihilation, no I didn't, just doing a few reworks and fixing any errors on it at the moment. I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A female student walked up to the front gates of the high school she would be attending from now on. A few months ago, she had told her parents that she wanted to go to a new school while they were on summer break. Her parents assumed she wanted to start fresh and open up to people but that wasn't the case.

Three months ago, during their vacation in Egypt, something happened to the student as she roamed in the streets of Cairo that were filled with markets. She came across a secluded area and her curiosity took over so she decided to take a look. Not knowing what she got herself into, she encountered a tall, buffed, beautiful blonde shirtless man. Dead bodies were on the floor covered in blood and the temperature was freezing cold.

She couldn't see the man's face as it was covered by a shadow but his voice was deep and gentle. A bird was resting on some tall curved ice sculpture that was next to the man. The bird looked like it was ready to attack since it had his wings out.

The teen didn't know what to do, she was paralyzed in fear from what she was witnessing but the tone of his voice soothed her. It brought her relief and gave herself in to him. Not knowing what had just happened, the man told her she had a mission to do.

Her mission was to kill someone who wanted to do him harm.

It enraged her from hearing that, how could someone possibly hurt this handsome man? She wasn't going to allow that to happen and swore her loyalty to him.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make sure he's out of the way, Lord Dio ."

Now she stood outside in the school yard next to a tree as she was peacefully painting.

The teen had long red hair, her bangs parted down the middle with a long twisted one on the side. Her uniform was a bit different than the other female students. It was a long-sleeve green sailor uniform shirt with two white stripes on the sailor collar and cuffs. The tie was pink and her high waisted green skirt was a few inches above her knee with a pair of black leggings. The shoes are brown with a short high heel. Lastly, she had a white scarf wrapped around her neck along with a black choker that held a pair of cherries and her earrings were long and cherry shaped.

A commotion of two girls arguing with each other and calling one another names made the girl pause on her painting. She looked up to see a group of girls right behind a tall, buffed male wearing a hat that blended with his hair.