The Lovers, Part 2

After crossing the drainage ditch and Jotaro managing to drag his body to the other side, Steely Dan stood in front of him while chuckling, amused from the torment he just did.

"You made an excellent bridge, Jotaro." Steely Dan smirked before turning around and continued walking while happily humming.

Jotaro quietly gets back up and follows from behind while glaring at him.

Steely Dan came to a sudden stop and looked over his shoulder, "Hey, Jotaro, my back is itchy." He whined. "Scratch it, now."

Without saying a word, Jotaro approaches him and begins scratching his back.

Steely Dan hummed, "A bit lower." He said. "A little lower...lower...aah, that's the point." He had a sly smirk on his face when an idea popped into his mind.

"You know, Jotaro, I would've preferred Noriko staying behind than you. I would make her do all sorts of things, you get what I'm saying?" He teased and felt Jotaro's nail dig a bit deeper on his back. "If Lord Dio could make her obey him, why shouldn't I? After all she is a beauty, I can see why many would want a piece of her. Wouldn't you agree, Jotaro?"

He felt the nails dug much deeper, not hard enough to hurt him and he looked over his shoulder, "Don't dig your nails too deep now." He smirked.

*&*&*&*

"O-Oh, woooaaahhh! Oooohhhh!" Joseph groaned out loud. He felt something strange on his back and began to squirm and arch his back, trying to get rid of the feeling.

"Mr. Joestar, what's wrong?" Noriko asked, concerned.

"Are you alright, Mr. Joestar?" Polnareff asked.

He looked over his shoulder at Polnareff and Noriko, "I-It feels as if someone or something is tickling my back!" He informed the two. "I-I'm sorry but I won't be able to concentrate and use my Stand like this!"

He began screaming as the sensation kicked in again but much harder than before. He kept squirming and arching his back while groaning and screaming. His screams caused a crowd to form around the three and stare at them with confusion and curiosity. The locals were whispering to one another and pointing at Joseph.

"W-When did all these people show up?!" Noriko asked in a low voice.

"Mr. Joestar, keep your voice down!" Polnareff whispered. "People are staring at us as if we're crazy!"

"I-I'm not doing it for fun, you idiot!" Joseph retorted. "O-Oh noooo!"

"What a poor man..."

"Let's give them our change."

"It's not easy having a relative like that..."

"No kidding..."

Money was being tossed at the bottom of their feet as the whispers continued. Polnareff covered his face and looked to the side to hide from the embarrassment.

"Noriko, just buy the TV. We need to get the hell out of here." Polnareff whispered.

Noriko simply nodded and approached a man who stood by the door of the electronics store.

"Excuse me, are you the owner of this shop?" Noriko queried.

"Huh? W-Why yes." The owner answered, appearing a bit nervous.

"We'll buy that TV over there." She pointed at the television Joseph was using with Hermit Purple.

*&*&*&*