C h a p t e r E l e v e n

Black Out Days/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Eleven

Black Out Days
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Eleven

Minho woke up feeling Seungmin still in his arms. He started at the sleeping boy and remembered what had happened the day before. He became angrier the more he thought about it, but Seungmin being near him made him feel better. After a while Seungmin started to move around, he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Minho looking at him. Seungmin couldn't be bothered to say anything and he was still tired, he moved closer to Minho. Minho made circles in the younger boys back, he place his chin on the younger boys head and smiled.

Seungmin woke up to find Minho still in the bed with him but this time he was asleep. Seungmin tried to sit up but couldn't due to Minho's strong grip. Seungmin poked Minho's shoulder a few times until the elder boy woke up. Minho opened his eyes and slowly get go of Seungmin, "good morning." Minho said softly, Seungmin opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he stared coughing. Minho's eyes widened and he placed his hands on the younger boys cheeks. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Do you need water?" Minho asked in a worried manner, Seungmin shook his head. Minho sighed knowing that he probably couldn't talk due to all his screaming and crying the other day, and he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to walk properly.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Minho asked, sitting up. Seungmin shook his head again and pulled Minho back down. Seungmin wrapped his arm around the elders body and placed his head on Minho's hard chest, "s-sleep." Seungmin croaked out, Minho nodded and stared to softly stroke the younger boys hair.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Felix woke up feeling like he was going to throw up, he slowly removed Hyunjin's hand from his waist and ran to Hyunjin's bathroom. Hyunjin opened his eyes and saw Felix run into the bathroom, Hyunjin quickly stood from the bed and ran behind Felix. The poor boy was throwing up in the toilet, Hyunjin walked to him and sat down, he stroked the younger boys back. Tears fell from Felix eyes once he had finally stopped, "you need to stop crying Felix." Hyunjin whispered softly, Felix sighed and wiped his tears, "m-my throat hurts." He mumbled, Hyunjin nodded his head, "I know, let's get you cleaned up."

Hyunjin helped Felix brush his teeth and wash his face, He ran Felix a bath and knocked on the door to check on him every couple of minutes.

When Felix was finished they went down to the dining room. "I don't w-want anything to eat Hyunjin. I'll be sick again." Felix stuttered, "have some soup, it will help you I promise." Hyunjin softly said and Felix nodded his head. Hyunjin watched as Felix took slow sips of the soup and took small sips of water. When he was finished he thanked Hyunjin, they went to the living room and Felix sat next to Hyunjin quietly. His head fell to the side and Hyunjin saw this, he placed Felix's head on his shoulder. Felix snuggled into Hyunjin and Hyunjin slowly feel asleep too.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Jisung woke up with a terrible headache, he groaned as he sat up and placed a hand on his head. "morning." Jisung snapped his head towards the voice and saw Changbin walking into the room from his balcony. "Oh, morning." Jisung muttered, "do you feel okay?" Changbin asked and Jisung shook his head, "my head." He mumbled laying back down, hand still on his head. "Do you want some water?" Changbin asked and Jisung nodded his head, "yes please." He said with a small smile. Changbin teleported to the kitchen and got a glass of water and then came back. He handed Jisung the water but his hands were very shaky, "let me help." Changbin said sitting on the bed, he took the water from Jisung and brought it up to the younger boys lips. Jisung drank it all, "thank you." Jisung muttered,  he rested his head on the headboard and slowly opened and closed his eyes.

Changbin watched Jisung's every move just to make sure he was okay. He obviously wasn't since he kept moving around uncomfortably. "Get some more sleep, I'll check on you later." Changbin said helping Jisung lay down, Jisung didn't say anything, he laid down and closed his eyes. Changbin walked over to the door and looked at the younger boy one more time before leaving the room.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Both Jeongin and Chan woke up wrapped in each other's arms. Jeongin moved away and looked at Chan, Chan opened his eyes and saw the younger boy staring at him. "Morning." Jeongin mumbled, looking away from the elder boy. "Good morning Jeongin." Chan smiled a little. Chan grabbed his phone and looked at the time. It was nearly twelve pm. Chan had never woken up this late. He sat up and went to the bathroom, when he came out he didn't see Jeongin anymore. He teleported to the kitchen and saw Changbin.

"Morning hyung." Changbin smiled slightly kat the elder man, "morning Binnie." Chan returned the smile, "have you seen Jeongin?" Chan asked, "no, I just came down here. Jisung went back to sleep." Changbin explained and Chan nodded, "what should we do?" Changbin asked, "what do you mean?" Chan asked back, "well, all four of them have gotten hurt while being here." Changbin sighed, "they have to live here for years and it isn't safe." He then stated, Chan nodded, "I know, they shouldn't go out until we have sorted this out." Chan said and Changbin shook his head, "no we can't do that," Changbin said, "then they should not go out without one of us." Chan decided, Changbin nodded, "I'm going to go back to Jisung." Changbin then said, "bye hyung!" He said before teleporting away.

Chan sighed and ran his hand through his head. He started to look around for Jeongin.

/-/-/-/-/-/ words 1017
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/       words 1017Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3