C h a p t e r T h i r t e e n

Love/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Thirteen

Love
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Thirteen

Mostly 2min

Days placed, five days. Seungmin was still sleeping, all three angels visited him in Minho's room for a while. They spoke to him, even though they new he couldn't hear them they still wanted to talk to him. Minho stayed with Seungmin for the five days and barely left Seungmin by himself. He would only leave when one of the three angels or one of the other demon brothers came to see him. Chan and Jeongin spent the days in the library. They were nearly done with the first side of the library but still couldn't find anything to help. They wasn't going to give up though. Felix stayed with Hyunjin and Jisung stayed with Changbin. Not much went on in the castle. The angels wasn't allowed out except if one of the demon bothers went out with them too.

"Chan-hyung." Jeongin said while walking over to Chan with a book in his hands. He handed Chan the book he had found and Chan smiled, "this might help us." Chan said, he opened the book and flicked through the pages. They all had a title, and underneath it would show how something would happen, why it would happen, and how to help. Chan read carefully, "only time can tell, will they wake up or will they stay stuck? No one can help, but something else can. Far far away is a land, trees are not green, the sky is not blue. orchid lie on the ground, only one can be found, only one person can take." Chan read the page out to Jeongin, "what should we do? Should we tell the others?" Jeongin asked, Chan nodded and gathered everyone (but Seungmin) into the living room.

"Have you two found something?" Jisung asked happily, "yes we have." Chan smiled, "what is it?" Minho asked with big eyes. Chan read the page out to the five boys who were sat on the sofa. "I don't understand." Changbin commented, "neither do I." Jisung agreed, "Chan-hyung... do we know were this land is? If so, how do we get there? And only one person? How do we know who that it?" Felix was very sceptical, "I'm not sure Felix." Chan answered him, "it said only one person, Seungmin is a nature angel. But he's the one who needs help." Jisung mumbled, feeling upset again. "Maybe it would be best we wait." Felix said, they all agreed but Minho.

"But how long? How do we know that we won't have to wait longer? For all we know he might never wake up." Minho was stressed out, all he wanted was for Seungmin to wake up. "I know you're upset Minho; but there's really not much we can do." Chan said calmly to the younger man, "there must be." Minho sighed, he closed his eyes for a second before hearing a voice in his head.

"I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay."

Minho stood up, "what's wrong?" Changbin asked looking over to Minho, though, Minho didn't answer and held onto his head, "Minho, what is wrong?" Chan then asked, louder. The voice finally stopped, "I can hear him." Minho muttered, "hear who?" Chan asked, "Seungmin... I-I can hear Seungmin!" Minho yelled, Chan looked at him confused, all the boys did. "How...?" Chan asked, "I don't know, don't you know? You know everything." Minho stated, Chan nodded his head. "Give me a minute or two." Chan said before disappearing, "can you still hear him?" Felix asked standing up, "what's he saying?" Jisung then asked, also standing up. "Are you sure it's Seungmin?" Jeongin asked, Minho didn't answer, he was trying to talk to him.