Ch. 4

A very short yet what felt like a long week went by without talking to grey.

I was mad at him, and I'm sure he was either upset back, or didn't care and just went on with his days flirting with other people.

"Next!" I call out, taking the next person's order.

I was currently working at my favourite café, I had to get a job a month ago if I wanted to have enough money for the new laptop I wanted.

When I finish doing a couple more people's orders, the next person was Grey.

"What would you like, a car full of girls?" I say coldly, looking down at the screen.

"Oh don't be like that, you know we're not even together.." He explains with a frustrated sigh. I look back up at him, his facial expression told he was sorry, but was he really?

I look over at one of my co workers "can you take over? I have to take 5." I ask, she nodded and came over taking the next person's order as I walked outside of the café with him, sitting down at one of our open tables.

"I didn't do anything but touch Her thigh, and after I was upser in the car, so I said I fucked her but I haven't since we've became... this. Or maybe never... I'm not to sure who she reminds me of.." He says, confused a bit at the end of his explanation.

"We may not be together, but it would be nice knowing I don't have benefits with someone who acts like it's just another girl he's using." I reply, getting a bit upset.

I seen him contemplating it "I have to go, I'll see you next week, love" He says, walking over and quickly placing a light kiss over my lips and walking away before I could argue about it to him.

I sigh, standing up and going on back inside.

I really don't have a right to feel like this... right?

-----------

After my shift, I was drained. Kicking off my shoes and placing them on the shoe rack at the front door of my house before going on upstairs, not caring to take off my jacket until I got upstairs and hung it back up onto the back of my door.

"Damn... its been a long day" I say to myself, grabbing a towel from the hallway closet before going into my bathroom, turning on the water and pulling up on the thing that makes it a shower instead of a bath.

Placing the towel down onto the counter, I grab my brush and quickly brush it out the best I can.

between doing that, I kept changing the tempetuure higher and higher, as it was still cold. I placed my hairbrush down on the counter when I was done fully brushing out my hair.

Right before I put my whole body into the shower I remembered about my Google home, going out and grabbing it, plugging it into the wall near the door and opening the window a bit, so it wouldn't get as foggy and feel like a sauna.

I smile, locking the bathroom door closed and getting in this time, bot forgetting anything as I layed my head back into the warm water. Perfect.

"Hey Google, play Vienna By Matt Schuster" I speak up, continuing to wet my hair until it was ready to have conditioner and shampoo into it.

When I'm finished with my hair I move onto my body, using the bath and body works candy apple body wash.

The music kept shuffling, so I didn't really have go ask Google to change the songs.

Finished with washing off the body wash, I get out drying myself off and wrapping it over myself. I unplug my Google home before walking out to my bedroom. Blushing and stopping in my tracks when I see the back of someone sitting on my bed. Knowing who it was...