Cast

Dove Cameron as Hecate Rosewood aka The Triple Goddess.

'The Loving and mischievous Goddess'.

Cate is 5"2 with a slim build, green eyes, a distinctive smile and long blonde hair. She has the ability to change her appearance at will and has changed her hair colours from different blondes, to purples, blue-purple, dark brown almost black and vibrant red. She also has two snakes tattooed on her body.

She has semi-photographic memory and has a very big heart and is extremely emphatic and always tries to make people feel good about themselves. She's very diplomatic which comes in handy when dealing with her family who she loves wholly and unconditionally. She's also very affectionate, nurturing, very supportive, loyal and understanding and will do ANYTHING for her family. However, she suffers from depression and dysmorphia, she can also be TOO giving which makes her husband Niklaus, Bex and Kol to become extremely overprotective of her.

She only ever told three people about her Goddess nature which runs in her mother's side of the family if you are worthy and come into once you are of age. She had on,y just come into this when she was killed by Esther and Mikael.

 She had on,y just come into this when she was killed by Esther and Mikael

Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson.
'The loving Hybrid.'

Nik is 5"11, with a slim build, blonde hair he now keeps short, and bright blue eyes. He was born a werewolf from his mother's affair and made a vampire via magic which resulted in him becoming the Original Hybrid.

He loves Hecate wholly and unconditionally, she is his whole world and would do anything for her and his family. When Hecate died he lost a piece of himself which he would do anything to have back and won't let anyone or anything stand in his way from getting his wife back. After Elijah and Finn allowed Katarina to escape he daggered Finn in anger with the help of Kol and Bekah while they all lost faith and trust in Elijah.

 After Elijah and Finn allowed Katarina to escape he daggered Finn in anger with the help of Kol and Bekah while they all lost faith and trust in Elijah

Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson.
'Fiesty and fun sister.'

Rebekah is 5"6 1/2, with a slim build, long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a witch before she was a vampire but not as good at it as her older twin brother, Kol.