Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One

    In another Zhuangzi not far away, two crabapple plants were planted under the hall. At this time, the flowering period was just right, and they bloomed very gorgeously. They were dark red and light pink, like a woman's heavy makeup. It's the end of the day, the sun casts its shadow on the stone steps, the wind blows the leaves, and the shadows of the trees dance.

    Several princes and young masters sat in the hall, lying down, sitting, eating tea with melon seeds, all out of shape, and some leaning on the grand teacher's chair with their legs crossed, while fighting crickets, they asked: " Brother Pei, you asked us to come all the way from Beijing, do you have a regulation?"

    Those who knew the matter hurriedly said: "Yes, let's talk about it."

    Those who didn't know: "What regulations? Brother Pei What are you going to do? Why don’t I know?”

    “It’s really a child without a mother, it’s a long story,” someone else explained to him with a smile: “Brother Pei took a fancy to a little beauty and wanted to make friends with her. Played truant and squatted at the entrance of Mingyuan, and I don’t know how many times Madam Hou beat me, but I didn’t say a word to the beauty.”

    The man was taken aback: “Hey, whose lady is it? Brother Pei is really too miserable Right?"

    "The family of Li's family is that Li Xingzhi's cousin, what's her name? Zhizi? Or Zhizhi? In short, brother Pei has been coveting her for a long time. A few days ago, I saw Li Xingzhi asking someone about Bei I just found out that his cousin was going to play in this mountain because of the matter of Pingshan Zhuangzi, so I came here on purpose, just thinking of meeting a beautiful woman."

    The man fighting crickets smiled and said, "Brother Pei, what's your name? Dog bites Bastard, there is no place to talk."

    Everyone laughed and laughed: "Brother Pei can't do it."

    "Shut up if you can." Seeing the topic getting more and more unseemly, Pei Yanchuan scolded angrily: "What kind of dog bites bastard , who is the dog? Who is the bastard? How many of you are there?"

    "Okay, okay," someone smoothed things over: "Don't make brother Pei anxious, let the dog bite you tomorrow."

    Everyone was joking around, and the hall was filled with a happy atmosphere, until the topic was finally brought back by the one fighting the cricket: "Brother Pei invited a few brothers to come today, just to let everyone give advice on how to meet that beautiful woman by chance. Hug a beautiful woman back, Young Master Zhang, I heard that you are always bragging, and your confidante can't count on your hands, so you must be very resourceful, what can you do for Brother Pei?"

    That young master thought for a while, and said: "Give it to her." Money?"

    Immediately there were boos, and one laughed and scolded: "That's a way to deal with prostitutes, she is a serious lady, unless you move the treasury here." Someone suggested: "Then find a matchmaker to come and propose

    marriage Well, going straight, wouldn't it be easy?"

    Everyone shook their heads: "It's not interesting, what if the beautiful woman refuses? Then Brother Pei won't have another chance in the future?"

    A group of people discussed for a long time, and this idea, That one was refuted, and everyone insisted on their own opinions, and almost didn't quarrel on the spot. After hearing it, Pei Yanchuan felt extremely disappointed. He had never done this kind of thing. The masters in the middle school, but they are all ostentatious.