Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    "His Royal Highness the Princess wants to see me?!"

    The young man's voice suddenly raised, attracting the attention of the surrounding tea customers. Pei Yanchuan quickly lowered his voice, and asked the handsome young man in front of him: "What's going on?"

    Xiao Yan said slowly He poured tea and told the whole story, Pei Yanchuan fell into silence, Xiao Yan looked at him a little funny: "What's your reaction? Isn't this a good thing?" Pei Yanchuan rubbed his face and said, "Good

    thing It's a good thing, but, I, I'm a little nervous..."

    His tone was dreamy and he said: "I haven't even spoken to her, why are we going to see her adoptive mother?"

    Xiao Yan thought about it Thinking, corrected: "Not the stepmother."

    Pei Yanchuan showed doubts: "Huh?"

    Xiao Yan tapped the table with his fingertips, and said: "The eldest princess treats her like her own daughter, not the relationship between the stepmother."

    Pei Yanchuan was dumbfounded, and murmured: "That, that's over, I'm even more nervous..."

    Xiao Yan couldn't help being speechless, drinking tea, watching Pei Yanchuan scratching his ears and fidgeting, and finally asked suddenly: "Then should I tell my mother? " Xiao Yan was stunned:     "

    Tell your mother?

    "

His eyes were flushed red, his eyes were bright, probably already thinking about the future, Xiao Yan couldn't help pouring cold water on him: "What if she doesn't agree?" The light in

    Pei Yanchuan's eyes went out immediately, and soon he Unconvinced, he said: "Your Highness is not Miss Li, how do you know she won't agree?"

    Xiao Yan calmly reminded: "So far, the two of you have only met twice, and one of them was a chance encounter that you deliberately planned. It would be nice to recognize who you are."

    After all, when sending the gift to Ji, he wrote the word Sichuan on the paper, but Li Zhizhi didn't seem to think of Pei Yanchuan, which shows that she has no impression of him at all.     In all fairness, Xiao Yan is actually not very optimistic about Pei Yanchuan's love affair. He can't explain why, but he just thinks that the two of them standing together seem...not compatible.     Of course, it’s not easy to speak out. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince felt that he had already been very tactful, but Pei Yanchuan still suffered a lot. He and the person he was thinking of didn’t even say a few words, even after passing the eldest princess. After a test, Li Zhizhi didn't like him, and there was nothing he could do about it.     Pei Yanchuan sighed, and said: "It would be great if I could see her again."     Xiao Yan thought of something, and suddenly asked, "Have you been going to Mingyuan recently?"     Pei Yanchuan shook his head and said dejectedly: "It's useless to go, Even if he saw her, he couldn't speak, so he stepped forward rashly, which seemed a bit abrupt."     He said, then asked Xiao Yan: "Is there any way, Your Highness, to let me talk to Miss Li?"     Xiao Yan smoked Twitching the corner of his mouth, he said, "What can Gu Neng do?"     "That's right," Pei Yanchuan thought for a while, and said, "Speaking of which, you are actually not familiar with each other."     Not familiar? Xiao Yan remembered that when he went to pick up Xiao Rule from the Princess Mansion yesterday, the girl was standing in a pavilion on the porch, with a hibiscus bush beside her, which was blooming luxuriantly, she looked over with a smile, her eyes were cunning, and said: "Thank you for the Jiji, the prince's brother." Li, let my brother spend money.     Those two elder brother calls were very smooth, with clear articulation, without any hesitation or ambiguity. It was more natural than Xiao Rule calling him. Xiao Yan raised his eyebrows slightly and asked her: Do you like it?     Li Zhizhi narrowed his eyes with a smile, and said calmly: Who doesn't like gold? Especially for a layman like me.     The afterglow of the setting sun came in from under the eaves, and outlined soft lines on the girl's cheeks. The slender eyelash feathers resembled the wings of a butterfly, and the slightly raised tip looked a little cute, making people want to touch it.