Chapter 47

Chapter Forty Seven

    "Her ears are fine, but Gu feels that your eyes are not good."

    Li Zhizhi was a little surprised when he heard this sentence at first, never expecting that Xiao Yan would speak for her.

    When she turned around, Xiao Yan withdrew his hand and sat down on the wheelbarrow. His movements were slow and unhurried, his chin slightly raised, and his posture revealed an inherent calmness and dignity. Just like what Li Zhizhi had seen before.

    He was clearly sitting, but his eyes were condescending, looking at Mrs. Li's mother and daughter, and said sneeringly: "When you meet Gu, you don't kneel or worship. Is this the etiquette for you?" Mrs. Li didn't recognize him at first     , Really stunned for a moment, Li Suwan gently pulled her, and reminded in a low voice of panic: "Mother, this is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince."     Madam Li was startled when she heard this, and hurriedly bowed down, respectfully He saluted and said: "My wife has seen His Highness the Crown Prince."     Xiao Yan didn't call out, but only glanced at Li Zhizhi, and said, "Let's go."     Li Zhizhi inexplicably understood the meaning of his eyes, and stepped forward One step, pushing his cart towards the Princess Mansion, passing Madam Li and Li Suwan, without even stopping for a moment, the mother and daughter could only watch helplessly as the group of people walked away, and soon disappeared in the The gate of the Princess Mansion.     After entering the mansion, Li Zhizhi said to Xiao Yan: "Just now I want to thank Your Highness."     Xiao Yan casually said, "Thank you for what?"     Li Zhizhi pushed him through the veranda, and said: "Thank you, Your Highness, for helping me. Talk?"     The person on the cart let out a short chuckle, and after a while, he said: "I used to be so sharp-tongued, I thought you were so powerful, but it's nothing more than that?" His final voice rose slightly, revealing a little     playful Meaning, Li Zhizhi was not upset, but said very modestly: "It's not as far away as His Highness, and I have to ask His Highness for advice in the future."     Xiao Yan: ...     At first glance, these words seem to be compliments, but If you think about it carefully, isn't that the case?

    Knowing that Mrs. Li and Li Su were coming late, Li Zhizhi's original good mood was swept away and replaced by a touch of gloom, but because she was going to see the eldest princess soon, she was worried that the other party would find out, so she could only pretend that nothing was wrong. Nothing happened, as usual.

    The eldest princess was in the flower hall, she was very happy to see them coming back, she said with a smile: "I was just talking to Qing Luo, when will you come back, what a coincidence." Then she asked

    Li Zhizhi to come closer, and said: "I haven't seen you for a few days, but I miss you a little. Come here and let me take a good look." The

    eldest princess also waved, and she looked much more kind and kind, and her every move showed intimacy. Li Zhizhi sat beside her as she said. Sideways, smiled and said: "I am also thinking about Your Highness, I wonder how you are doing these days?"

    Xiao Yan found that when she faced the eldest princess, she seemed to be a different person. She has beautiful lines, her long eyelashes are blinking lightly, and there is a little shimmer of light, while those beautiful eyes are bright, the pupils are clear and clean, filled with dependence and joy, reminiscent of a deer in the mountains and forests , harmless and soft, like sincerity from the heart, without any pretense.     Her tone was even a little shy, which surprised Xiao Yan. For some reason, he suddenly remembered a kind of grass that he saw in the imperial garden of the palace when he was young. The leaves were as thin as feathers, and it usually grew in the dark. The corner looks weak and harmless. If you stretch out your hand to pull it, you will find sharp barbs on its stem, which can easily cut through human flesh, but if you touch it lightly, it will close the leaves. He lowered his head in embarrassment.     Xiao Yan looked at the girl thoughtfully. She was talking to the eldest princess, with a smile on her face and eyes, which was completely different from the smiles he had seen before, even a little innocent.     At that moment, Xiao Yan suddenly understood why the eldest princess liked her.     At this moment, a servant came in from outside and whispered something to the eldest princess. Immediately afterwards, the smile on Li Zhizhi's face quickly faded, and that little bit of innocence was nowhere to be found. Yan knew what happened without even thinking about it, and he couldn't help feeling a little impatient and irritable.