How it started

Izuku and Mina has been dating since first year and now they are starting their 3rd year as a couple but there's a certain creati who has a crush on him as well but his it due to Mina confessing to him. Momo held on to her feelings for him just in case something happens and this year was her year. She saw Izuku going to his room crying for what reason she doesn't know why and she hope he gets over it soon. The next day she woke up to quirks being used and she ran downstairs to see everyone beating Izuku down and she looks over to see Mina crying or rather fake crying and she see Kirishima comforting her and something inside of her was going off she didn't feel right as to why she is crying and believing she's faking it with her cry and she stepped in.

Momo: guys tell me why are you beating down Midoriya?

Katsuki: this asshole cheated on Mina for another girl tell her raccoon eyes.

Mina: (fake crying) y-yea he cheated on me with another girl.

Momo: if I may what does the girl look like?

As she caught Mina in a act she wide eyed that no one saw but Momo who seen it and thought of something but it had to take time for her to get ready with and have to present it to the teachers. As the teachers came in they asked what was going on and everyone but Izuku and Momo told them that Izuku cheated on Mina as she faked cried as they all believed her and allowed them to continue picking on Izuku as Momo wide eyed that they believed her over a guy it made her furious along with him. With Izuku after Mina got away with lying and cheating on him ti the others All might stupid ass took away the quirk that he gave him and soon Izuku started hating hero's except for Momo. He saw and heard that she got his back and soon after they allowed everyone to pick on Izuku due to being quirkless. One day as Momo was gathering up evidence of people beating down Izuku what she say is that his quirk activated and she was happy as she patched him up and he told her something that she didn't even know of.

Izuku: Momo I want you to keep this to the both of us.

Momo: what do you mean Izuku?

During the time both Izuku and Momo have been together since the incident she told him she's gathering all the evidence to prove that what they are doing is wrong and he was down with it he also told her that he noticed that she spoke up and got her pipe down in what she did until they hyped her back up.

Izuku: the day of the incident happened my quirk activated when All might took OFA away from me.

Momo:OFA?

Izuku: yes you have every right to know since I can trust you.

As he told her about the quirk and All might injury from AFO as she now hates the symbol of dumbass even more then before as she knows that he looked up to him but now he doesn't.

Momo: that asshole I can't believe he believes a girl who can easily lie about what a boy does to her can I ask you 2 questions?

Izuku: sure

Momo: 1. Who did she cheated on you with I have a suspicion about a certain person who she could cheat on you with?

Izuku: isn't it obvious he was comforting her the day she said it.

Momo: I fucking knew it I should've been confessed to you the day she did.

Izuku: *blushing* w-w-what?

As Momo realizes what she said after a small blush she just said fuck it and kissed him as he was shocked but soon kissed back.

Momo: allow me to be yours I can treat you better then her for the last 2 and a half years compare to her I love you Izuku Midoriya

Izuku:o-ok then and I love you too and also can I still try to recover from what happened from the incident.

Momo: of course my darling boyfriend I'll wit forever for you I waited for 2 and a half I can wait for this and one my 2nd question.

Izuku: I forgot you had 2 questions well what's the second question?

Momo: what is your quirk since Dumbass took the previous one?

Izuku: oh It's Pyrokinesis

Momo:(oh a combination of Fire and Telekinesis never met a person with those type of quirks I need to learn how he can train in that) that's neat but when are you gonna show them that your not weak?

Izuku: when I feel confident in them is all.

As she noticed he kept staring at her tits as he kept talking and she brought his head to her chest.

Momo: don't worry or squirm there yours Izu

As he enjoys them for a moment he talked again.

Izuku: so how are you gonna prove that I'm innocent of cheating she's not gonna come out and say it?

Momo: well let's just say I have connections to the justice department and that I know of a person who can be your lawyer all you need is to just train your quirk while I do that but my last question even tho I already asked you enough questions.

Izuku: what is it?

Momo: do you trust me with this?

Izuku: what do you mean?

Momo: do you trust me as your girlfriend that I got what you asked me about your innocence. I'm asking do you trust me I'm the one who can shut this school down threw the government and possibly the Hero commissioners as my sister is in there?

Izuku: well yea as long as you got everything under control and I didn't know you had a sister.

Momo: well technically I have 2 I'm the middle child of the Yaoyorozu's actually.

Izuku: oh ok that's nice but overall I trust you please don't fail fail me.

Momo: oh I won't my king

As they slept together for the night since they are now a couple as Izuku is getting use to Momo and he somehow felt more in love with her then Mina during the last 2 and a half years and he regrets dating Mina as he should've dated Momo to begin with.

That's the end of this chapter