Heros demise (short)

Days after everything was settled each hero that was apart of the betrayal and neglect. Right now they are all in-front of the hero commissioner with Izuku.

Rin: right now we thought about chopping you all down by using guns but me Izuku and Momo have other plans for you so called heroes.

Aizawa: what's gonna happen to us?

Rin: well it's simple is teasing of killing you we are gonna allow life to take you away.

Midnight: what do you mean by let life take us away?

Momo: it means that they are gonna allow life kill you slowly after what you did to my Izu.

All might: wait a minute where's nezu?

Rin: In the lab being experimented on

(I really fuck with Nezu due to him being very smart sorry Nezu this is the fake him)

Rin: now we are gonna let you rot in prison for the rest of your life and if you do die guess what?

All might: that the person who killed us will met the same fate as us?

Rin: no we wouldn't care if you died.

All might: that's unfair

Rin: so was you neglecting my brother when he was accused of something he didn't do at all but you know here we are you being punished.

All might: Young Midoriya pl-

Izuku: no I trusted you and the rest of the hero's

Present mic: but listen listener we were fooled can you let bygones be bygones.

Izuku: did you let me talk when that pink whore said that I cheated on her?

As they went quite when Izuku brought up as they never allowed him to speak.

Izuku; that's what I thought

Soon the hero's that were taken to prison for life as punishment for what they done to Izuku as they also agreed to what Nezu was planning to do. As they deeply regret not believing in Izuku as they hated themselves for believing in such lies that could've been prevented if they listened but they didn't. They were striped from their quirk as they now know how it feels to be quirkless while All might in the other hand went back to what he was before Nana gave him her quirk which was now completely gone. Soon they were transported to prison as the guys saw all the villains they locked up were in there as they got jumped instantly due to all the resentment that they had against them.

With Izuku and Momo after they saw the former hero's going to prison for abuse neglect and betrayal they gotten ready for their wedding that was happening in a few months. So far Izuku felt more love coming from Momo then from Mina luckily Izuku die isn't have to worry about any of the people due to moving away from them.

That's it for this chapter sorry for the huge delay in this story and how short it is the marriage between Izuku and Momo is coming soon