How it ends

After the whole incident of the cheating scandal that occurred and that the teachers allowed the bullying to happen just to keep quote of what happen which it wasn't going to happen due to Momo gathering evidence. With everything that's playing out Momo needed a reason to leave school as soon as that happen the motion came faster then it should as the students picked on him again as they just watched and soon after Izuku defended himself as they started to stop Izuku telling him he had no right to defend himself as Momo wrote that down and wrote more due to them suspending him for defending himself as they lied about him starting fights which Momo wrote down again as she began planning their demise.

Before she left she wrote down what Nezu said about expelling and sending him to a government and lying to his mom that he died in a villain attack. After she did that she left and went home and talked to her parents and her sister since she returned back to see how her family was doing.

Momo: mom dad and Rin?

Rin: hello sister how are you?

Yor: yea how are you at Ua any boyfriends yet?

Momo: why is it the first thing you said is a boyfriend and yes I do have one.

Loid: is it that big that tug always speak about during these 2 and a half year?

Momo: I'm surprised you even remember how long I had a crush in this boy but yes and actually I need both of your help.

As she said directly to Loid and Rin who title their heads as ti why she said that.

Rin: um? Why did you say that?

Momo: well my now boyfriend was framed or lied however you see it about cheating on a girl knowing that he didn't.

Loid: and why do you need us exactly?

Momo: well I gathered evidence of the teachers allowing the bullying and sabotaging his grades.

As Loid was livid about the boy as he looks at Rin he seems she is about to lose her damn mind as she believes every word she just said.

Rin: who is this boy that you speak of and what does he look like?

As Momo shows a picture of him as she see it and wide eyed.

Rin: t-th-this is Izuku

Yaoyorozu family: you know him?

Rin: yes Izuku older brother is my fiancé I didn't know you were dating him Momo.

Momo: yea we just started a day ago but look.

As she shows them the writing and a recorder that no one knew of (yea she has been recording as well during this investigation)

Loid: I'm k see why you need Rin but why me?

Momo: dad I need you to be Izuku lawyer so that when he gets to the stand during the trial in court.

Loid: ok then want me to get detective Nasoma as well so he can prove of Izuku innocence as well if him cheating?

Momo: yes I was going to ask you that and Rin can you-

Rin: yes I will have some of the commission be in the crowd so they won't suspect a thing when they are there.

Momo: thank you.

As they hugged and they started going their separate ways as Loid got Momo attention.

Momo: what is it dad?

Loid: I wanted to tell you don't do the same thing that girl did ok?

Momo: hai I won't I'll do better then her she lost her chance and got Ua destroyed to the ground.