ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ ᖴᓍᑘᖇ

Sonic was laying in on grass looking up at the night sky, Metal was laying with him. A small sniffle broke the silence, as the hedgehog just covers his faces with his hand, to shield himself crying...he just got a memory of the time him and Amy went star gazing, it was a fun and special moment for the both.

He felt something grab a hold of his hand, and he looked over to see Metal holding his hand...it wasn't what he was expecting from his rival, but at the same time he at least made him feel less lonely in this world.

Another day has passed, Sonic had started to accepted more of Metal's effort into cheering him up, but it still wasn't enough to lift his spirits, he still found himself frowning more than smiling.

"Metal...I appreciate your efforts...but"

"Still wish for me to leave you alone..."

Sonic looks down as he just grips Omega's head tightly in his hands, he didn't want that...not at all. "No...It's just..." He lets out a sigh before take a hold of Metal's hand. "I just didn't realized that you could express yourself...like Omega"

Metal looked at Sonic hand that was intertwined with his own, he shifted his gaze over to the metallic hedgehog "I am merely following my programming"

"Programming or not...you at least kept me company, much like Omega, and I'm grateful for that at least" Sonic finally said as he just looked back up at the starry night sky.

Metal did another scan of Sonic's brain wave activity, if anything it was just for him to understand what Sonic feeling...as well as understand mobian emotions...as of now it's been nothing but guilt, and sadness, but now it was compassion, but not only that something else, he notice something else that was going on and that was the fact that Sonic's heart was beating.

Most Zombots...function like normal Zombies, the virus send electrical signals through the brain to keep the Zombot moving...not in the fashion that normal mobians move, but in the way that would make more intelligent than Zombies, but still have the same goal infect anything that is living. In other words they don't have beating hearts, since they didn't really have a circulatory system.

"Metal what are you doing?" Sonic called out, as he robot pulled him closer, to get a good look at his face. Some of the metallic colors was slowly fading...but not by a lot, he was still considered infected.

"You have a heartbeat...Sonic"

Sonic blinks as he looked into the robot's eyes, he always had a heartbeat, though it was slow...cause of virus taking over of his circulatory system, and the lack of feeling hungry, tired, and thirst wasn't there like normal mobians.

"My Sensors is picking up...a normal heartbeat...that is beating at the normal rate that a heart should be beating" Omega chimed in.

"But...I don't feel any different...maybe it's just a malfunction Omega and Metal" Sonic said as he pulled his face away from Metal's grasp, he didn't want to believe that...how could a robot...show emotions like he could.

Though, Like Omega...Metal has started to show that he cares about him, not just because he was different from the other Zombots, but maybe something more.