ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ ᖴᓰᐺᘿ

Day Three Hundred Ten, Apparently I have a heartbeat...both Omega and Metal, said that they sense my heart beating the normal rate that it should be beating, which got me thinking, is the more that I be come mobian, is it curing the virus?

Sonic looked down at his sharp claws, that the virus gave him, he rolled up his sleeves digging his claws into the metallic flesh making a deep gash...nothing came from cute, beside silver Liquid Metal, that just sealed the cut completely. He only looked down, he wasn't mobian, and still a Zombot.

I don't understand...this Virus, without Tails, I'm at a lost.

Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes, as he just stops the recording, pulling his sleeves back down to cover his arm, he only curls up on the grass. "Just stop trying...Sonic...there isn't a fucking cure for this" He thought to himself as he just looked down at his hands.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Days continue to progressed, and Sonic was still trying to understand why his heart was beating, why he could feel, why he was so different from the other Zombots, he sets himself down on tree stump, looking out at what remains of Empire City.

"If you could change anything what would you change?" Sonic asked Metal, who was standing beside, him.

Metal didn't really answer, as he was forced on Sonic, his scanners as started to pick up on more internal activity with the Metallic hedgehog, besides the starting of the circulatory system, but the steady breathing, and the lungs starting to show signs of movement.

"You are showing more signs of being less Zombot..." Metal said to Sonic.

Sonic only rolled his eyes, "I already checked...I'm still infected, I think your senses are just malfunctioning" he admits as he turned his attention back to Empire City, the Zombots were just roaming streets, some continuing with damaging the G.U.N robots that were still showing signs of life. He hadn't really noticed that his pelt was slowly, becoming more and more organic from what it was went it was infected.

Metal takes a hold of Sonic's wrist and started to take him somewhere.

"Hey wait...Where are you taking me!" Sonic protested as he followed behind Metal.

It was a very quick sprint, to the location, Metal forces Sonic to looked at his reflection in the lake water, the metallic hedgehog only looked shocked, his pelt was slowly coming back to normal, but not to the point, he was actually becoming more mobian, than Zombot.

"B-But How?..." he said.

"I don't understand that myself...but the more you feel...the more the virus is slowly reversing the effects, you are still infected, and can still infect others by touch"

Sonic wraps his arms around Metal tears streaming down from his cheeks, "That doesn't matter...I...I have to thank you...for not giving up on me"

Metal looked at Sonic, he was getting another emotion that wasn't compassion...but...was this what the humans and Mobians call it...Love? He can just sense Sonic's heart beating faster, as they only looked into each others eyes.

"My Primary Function...as of right now, is to never leave your side"

Sonic felt Metal's thumbs wipe away his blood tears from his eyes, he felt the robot's touch, and the wind blowing in quills, he missed that feeling...the feeling of actually being a live than a metallic creature...but still didn't feel hungry, or tired, like he should be since he had slept in seven months. He sniffs for the longest time he finally had some one to talk to, someone that can understand him. "Metal...I...I appreciate that...Thank you."