1 - TAEHYUNG

Title: Hail The Wicked
Pairing: JINV (Top Jin/bottom Tae)
Warning: This story is for matured readers only. Any snide remarks are not welcome.

1 | Hail The Wicked Tongue

  It was the last installment of JT Starr's The Ghost Whispers At Night book series, and of all people, Jin had to understand that.

    Taehyung understood him, too.

    His fiancé just came back from a week long film shooting in Seokcho and decided to jump into the shower right away as soon as he arrived home. Jin had asked Taehyung to join him, in an innocent but slightly suspicious manner, but he declined.

    He was getting to a really good and overdue part of the book then.

    Finally, after thirteen books and over a decade of which it was only three years in TGWAN universe, the slow burn book of his OTP was about to meet its ending, and no amount of seducing from Jin would have pulled him away from it.

    And besides, he knew his fiancé so well.

    An innocent and relaxing bath for Jin always ended up in Taehyung screaming in orgasm for one, two times and another one time facing their bathroom mirror.

    He could always shower with him later.

    Just… not now.

    With a sigh, Jin gave him a look but he went and got in the shower anyway, leaving Taehyung with his book.

    Minutes later, he's in the middle of reading a thrilling part of the book where the main character was wandering inside the enemy's labyrinth, when he heard the shower turned off. From the corner of his eye, he saw Jin wandering into their room, wearing nothing but a goddamn towel. For a second there, he forgot the book he's reading in his hands and let his eyes roam over his man's toned muscles, the water dripping down his bare body somehow made him even sexier.

    An aching heat pooled between his thighs—a glaring reminder that he hadn't got laid for seven days and counting.

    Jin threw him a smirk when he caught him staring, approaching the bed as Taehyung went back to his book, blushing. The bed sunk by his feet seconds later, and he glanced down to see his fiancé crawling onto their king-sized bed, staring up at him hungrily.

    "What now?" he murmured when Jin suddenly caressed his ankle and began peppering him kisses on his left, flawless leg, kissing the tiny 7 tattoo. His arm slid up his thighs, and Taehyung let out a deep sigh.

    Okay. Jin already made his point.

    Taehyung chose fanboying over sex earlier.

    But now?

    Taehyung must satisfy his other needs, too.

    "Don't," Jin ordered as he was about to set the book aside. "Keep reading."

    He shot him a curious look. "Really?"

    "Yeah."

    "Why?"

    "That's Starr's last book, right? You and Namjoon have been waiting for that for years now, babe. Don't stop on my account."

    The witty comeback he formulated was completely forgotten when Jin nuzzled him through his already damp underwear and grinned at the contrastingly deep but soft laughter that erupted from his throat. Taehyung's sensitive there, a little ticklish, but Jin knew he liked the teasing.